Who do you have a crush on right...NOW?

Two different straight men at work. I don’t know why I keep doing this to myself. It’s purely fantasy, of course, but they both have such sweet personalities (not to mention hot bodies) that I can’t help myself.

And I’m very happily (whatever the equivalent of “married” is for those who are not allowed to be legally joined in that manner) for 17 years.

Sigh,
Roddy

The animated one. Or, since he’s the same guy, the one in the new Arkham game. Maybe I’m just in love with Kevin Conroy’s voice, Paul Dini’s writing, and the jaw that could shatter granite.

That’s another good one. AND Stephen Colbert, who is currently on my wallpaper, but it’s three different kinds of crushes. I want to drink scotch and talk to Jon Stewart until sunrise, I want to use Stephen Colbert as my personal teddy bear, and the less said about what I want to do with Batman, the better. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, unaccountably, Hugh Laurie. I always thought he was adorable when he was playing upper-class British twits, and then he had to get all stubbly and American and cranky and hot.

The guy from U2 is The Edge, the wrestler is Edge.

If you want exact “silly nickname” matches between over-the-hill rock stars and pro wrestlers, you have to go with Sting.

As usual,

1. My partner
  2. Adrien Brody

He standing behind you, isn’t he?

Adrien Brody?

Sandra Bullock. I have held a torch for her for years and years. She ages like fine wine, my friends.

Pretty much same as always,

Toni Braxton
Monica Bellucci
Halle Berry
Salma Hayek
Sofia Vergara
Laura Harring

sneaky bastard

That guy from the video store.

Can I have two crushes? Vivian Campbell and Phil Collen from Def Leppard. Rowwwr!

Susan from Monsters vs. Aliens.

I know. Not even a real celebrity, but a cartoon one…

That’s just because she’s got big… well, everything.

My highschool sweetheart from 30 years ago.
And a married guy at work.

Laying down in the cellar? :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmm, well if TV personalities are fair game I’ll go with Grant from Ghost Hunters. Unfortunately the guys around here all look like Jason.

Did you see the Colbert where he cited the Glamour article

Do him - Jimmy Fallon
Dump him - Conan O’Brien
Marry him - Colbert

Colbert got quite emotional :stuck_out_tongue:

My friend’s wife.

Sure, I’d drink Scotch and talk shop with Jon Stewart. I’d also have sex with him over and over again.

Start hitting on her! It can only end well.

Rupert Penry-Jones.
(I’ve been watching MI-5 for the past couple weeks.)