Who farted?

pulls

Wow, can you believe it? I was just wondering what the gas law constant constant was and that fart just told me. He’s brilliant in more ways than one. Thanks Cecil!

Here I sit, broken-hearted
Tried to shit, but only farted

Seen (and written) on many a bathroom stall

So many people claiming to know what happened, and yet no true culprit. Which leads me to one inescapable conclusion:

THE FARTER IS SOMEONE IN THIS VERY THREAD!

Constable, bar the doors!

But PLEASE, crack a window.

How about some more Beans, Mr. Taggert?..

::bows::

Actually, the other day I was lighting my grill and a little fart slipped out. We live in a row house and I looked around, ready to be embarassed if the neighbors were on their porch.

But, what I realized was that I was ashamed, not of the farting, but because it was a little sissy “poof” fart, not a big, manly, lighting-the-grill fart.

It was a tofu fart, not a steak fart.

I suppose tofu probably makes better farts than steak, but you get my drift.

Mr. Silent Killer Gas Passer did it.

I take it that none of you have experienced a fart from someone who has colitis.

Sweet Jesus, those things are killers. You need a hazmat team to make the room habitable again.

I have a young friend with cystic fibrosis. His farts are weapons. Deadly. Vile. Unbelievable!

[hijack]He’s in surgery today, so while you’re laughing at farts, think of a funny little boy who would be laughing along with you. [/hijack]

But according to the Eagles, the smell is supposed to be sweet.

:confused:

No, the Eagles said the smell was “warm,” but nothing about sweet.

Now warm, I can understand… heck, sometimes they’re even hot.

Obviously, it was Skull who let that one slip.

Yes it was warm. Altho’ I believe that the sensation of warmth was caused by physical exertion. Specifically, by my mad scramble to locate a source of fresh air.

As my great-grandmother used to say, “The fox is the finder the skunk left behinder.”

I have no idea what it means, but what the heck…