Who has the best hambuger (fast food joints)

I have been at the one in Laughlin Nevada dozens of times.Did it close?

I lost my five guys burger virginity today. It was glorious.

*Deletes the word “burger”

I think they want slow, controlled growth to keep the quality high.

I have tried all the chains in the poll plus most of the ones mentioned in this thread, although where I live now there are only 2 (Dairy Queen and McDonalds) within 60 miles. I don’t think of them as better, just different.

The ones I really pine for are Fuddruckers (not really fast food, but great burgers) and a defunct California chain, All American Burger. I guess they taste better in my imagination.

Is there any joint where you can get your burger medium-rare?

Has anyone tried Fuddruckers?

another vote for 5 guys.
although carls jr 6$ bacon avacado burger is damn tasty

Like Mad the Swine said, no idea what three you’re talking about, but in Arizona alone, they’re in at least 3 different cities (Gilbert, Phoenix, and Mesa). In Texas they’re in 2, AFAIK.

I had my first Five Guys cheeseburger (“all the way”) today. Wow. Even better than the ones I make at home. They are way ahead of whoever’s in second place.

Depends upon the state. You have no problems getting medium rare burgers in New York, for example (at least in Buffalo, where I had one 2 weeks ago). I also believe you can do so here in Texas.

so timely. i’m going to richmond in a few weeks and i am definitely checking this place out.

In-n-Out is perhaps the most overrated fast food joint in the United States.

Burger King has awesome burgers.

My first draft didn’t include the burger, i reconsidered.

This. I have noted that Sonic fucked up, pardon the emphasis, DEEP FRIED TATER TOTS WITH CHILI? How does a responsible, respectable purveyor of products we freely accept as our generation’s suicide booths do that? When we drive up to the Drive Up we hand our lives to the cashier and don’t expect to see much in change.

Actually, there are 2 in the Dallas area, with a 3rd under construction, which, due to some kind of strange serendipity, is only about a mile and a half from my house.

I think I’ve had burgers from pretty much every place mentioned. Didn’t see Whataburger or Fatburger, both great.

I voted White Castle, mostly for nostalgia. Family thing. But I still love a sack of cheeseburgers.

Locally it would be Fat Mo’s. If you’re in Middle TN you know how good they are. And they have a drive thru and everything. In some spots.

Plain, with the steam from the onions dissolving the bun? I go with Yallapeeno-burgers, but I’m Norwegian. And extra onions, but avoid other people the next day.

How, exactly, did they fuck them up? Besides, who else even has tater tots with chili?

Any credibility you may have had for your first sentence went out the window with your second, IMO.

Steamed until soft–before I even opened it–in a foil bag. You deep fry Tots so they are crunchy. If you let them stew in their own steam they are soft and inedible.