Who here lost his/her virginity the latest?

Tack on a year and that was me as well.

Ditto-27 and still going.

sigh

I recommend not being picky, it’s good fun.

1. Not for a lack of trying either… that whole ‘those who need it most can’t get it’ things.

Well, that’s a start. :smiley:

ROTFLMFAO !! That’s about as far as I’ve gotten, too…

sigh

23(24 on tuesday). Still a virgin, because the oppurtunity has never presented itself. Hell, I’ve never had a date.

Oh well.

In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.

****! Stupid browser.

I meant to add:

My dateless situation is because I’m painfully bad at starting conversations with total strangers and pretty much every girl I’ve thought had an interest in me, without exception, dropped off the face of the earth in short order.

I hope I don’t have a “serial killer” vibe coming off of me. That would really suck.

I was 25. The opportunity just hadn’t presented itself. I wanted to with a boyfriend when I was 18 but he was two years younger and not quite ready.

Absolutely not. If this how you really feel, feel free to move out of 90210.

I was 18. I had opportunity before, but was kind of shy about being nekkid and wanted it to be “special”.

It wasn’t, really.

Ahh well.

I hope you remember to “clean your pipes” before hand.

Male, lost it at 22. In retrospect, I had a similiar experience to Fern Forest. Only a couple of years after the fact did I realize that oppurtunities had presented themselves but I was too naive to see it. I thought I knew what I was doing but I wasn’t nearly as bright as I thought.

It was 11:59pm. Beat that!

I take it you didn’t get the reference

I’ll be there in about a decade unless my SO gets her sex drive back.

Lose-Your-Late-Virginity-Dopefest Orgy!

That’s your last martini this evening.

Hell, I’m in. Just tell me when & where…

1. Virginity pending. Eventually, I may have a new world record. I’m sure it will last for a while, since I’m not in a relationship, and I’ll have to know someone a long time before marriage.

Relationships for me last for two years. The first year is great, the second starts good, then goes sour, we try to salvage it, and then it fails. So I now have the “two year test.” If she lasts that long, she’s “The One.”