Who here lost his/her virginity the latest?

Waited until marriage for religious reasons. I was 24 and I’m female.

I was 19. Probably would have done it earlier given the chance. Probably should’ve waited 'til later with someone who was emotionally stable.

Female, lost it the day before I turned 20. I couldn’t wait the extra day, though that was our plan. Lesson: do not plan to lose your virginity on a birthday or other “special” day. You will either become too impatient or lose your nerve entirely. Looking back, I find it silly. It was a good experience, better, I’m sure, than it would have been with the high school boyfriends who tried their hardest to convince me. I have several younger friends who are virgins and I do my best to sympathize or cheer on, depending on how they feel about their state.

22 male and counting,
funny- i used to want it to be special- then i felt like i was “behind” so i wouldve taken the first opportunity, now i’m in love and she wants to wait, so i do

17 for me. Some girl I was dating in high school (I’m a guy). My GF and I haven’t done it in awhile so I think it might be growing back.

I’m curious. How do you maintain a relationship for 2 years w/o sex?

23 in a few hours, and still counting.

I’m weird. I’m a nerd. An introverted nerd. I spent saturday night testing the flight controls of a simulated space shuttle. That was a good evening.

I’m wavering between “grim acceptance” and “grieving over doubtless eternal loneliness.” I’ll settle on one or the other, sooner or later.

happy birthday ranchoth

Female, 17.

For me, it was the right age.

Sorry then.

I’m extremely glad that I was not the only person who, however fleetingly, had that thought.

It’s easy under the right circumstances. I’ve been in a relationship for 6 years; I’ve never had much of a sex drive and her low sex drive is medically induced.

Female here. I was 18. Wasn’t worth it. :rolleyes:

Male, lost it at age 16.

With me and with other gay boys it probably depends on how you define “lost” as well. Oral? Penetration- top? Penetration- bottom? etc…

Whatever the case, for me it was when I was 12 with a lady who later went on to star in The Golden Girls. It was special and romantic, and I absolutely insisted my parents drop the charges and keep it out of the media. I won’t say which one, but let’s just say that to this day I hear the themesong to Maude and have an embarassing reaction.

Sampiro! :eek: :smiley:

Age 19, on 7/19/64.

I’ve never watched Maude, but according to its IMDB entry, that narrows it down to two out of four possible Golden Girls. That is kind of awesome!

Gal here, I was 16. Looking back, I kind of regret it because I was quite ready to have sex, but the guy I was with really wasn’t. He wasn’t that great either. :rolleyes:

Well, for me, waiting is more romantic. And sex isn’t that big of a deal to me, I only look at a dating relationship as a testing stage for preparing to live the rest of your life with someone. So, sex is something that happens later on, like a diamond ring and babies. If I were to have sex with a woman minus the lifelong commitment, I would see it as objectifying her, pursuing self-gratification, reducing her to a sex toy* which would ruin the romance and probably ruin the relationship. When I find someone who is like-minded on the issue, it’s really not that difficult.

I also rarely think about sex. I think about a woman (or women), but I don’t really fantasize about sex with them, I just think about the female body not necessarily doing anything specific.

*Bear in mind, I’m not making a judgment here regarding others. I am fully aware that my perspective on this is in the minority. While it would be disrespectful for me to have sex with a woman I’m not married to, I am aware that others don’t share that perspective, so you may see it as a necessary display of mutual affection in a dating relationship.

I was 19.

I used to know a girl named Joy
She said, “Roy, I’m gonna make you my joy boy.”
Well, she took me for a ride
Kind of a joy ride
Now every time I think of Joy
It makes me
Sad

I was 19. It was the right age and the right person, even though I’m no longer with him.