who knows Lisa Langdon

Hi,
I wonder if anyone knows what happened to an actress called Lisa Langdon?
She was born in Sweden (year unknown) and emigrated to the United Kingdom in 1958. She appeared in some British T.V. shows around 1970 but seems to have disappeared without trace.
Does anyone know where I can find out more information about her, or was she really abducted by aliens as seems to be the case?
Cheers.
Kif

It’s so easy to get obsessed with some old school actress. Like Debra Paget.

Try this page: http://www.televisionheaven.co.uk/lisa_langdon.htm

Apart from a few mentions, she seems to have gone off the radar at the end of the 60s when she did some reading of translated Swedish stories for Jackanory.

Moved to Cafe Society.

Colibri
General Questions Moderator

Thanks guys.
I’ve already checked the usual places but as Bob says she seems to have dropped off the radar. I wondered if anyone knew where she went or where I might find out why?
Kif

Lisa Langdon was merely her stage name. I won’t tell you her real name, but in the early 1980s she was an extremely attractive woman doing a postgraduate degree at Saint Anne’s college, Oxford University. At that time she was living near Clapham Common, south-west London, but now lives on the south coast, about 1 kilometer from the sea, and I know that she relishes her privacy. At that time, because of her political activity (Amnesty International, etc), she was being harrased by MI5, who often acted illegally and with impunity in the time of Thatcher. Perhaps she still is, and I wouldn’t want to make their nefarious job any easier. Her daughter attended the University of East Anglia, Norwich, (as, purely co-incidentally, did I) in the early 1980s.

Oh, darling Lizie, she was so modest about her acting carrier, we hardly knew about that side of her life. She was my husband’secretary for years, but also a most warm hearted wonderful friend. We lost touch alas, oh MickeyMous I so would like to find her again.!!!

IMDb says she died in 2007 in Bedfordshire, I do hope not.

MeThinks @_elizabeth <> Lisa Langdon, might actually be able to validate the wearabouts.