Who represents Billy Joel?

I want to write a letter to Mr. Joel’s agent. My Google-fu is coming up lacking any results.

Did you Google “Billy Joel agent”? This is near the top of the first page.

Thank you. I googled “Who represents Billy Joel” from my smartphobe

Oh wait that is from ask.com I know their answers are not vetted and not always up to date. I will use their contacts though.

Minor hijack, but since you got what appears to be a good factual answer, there’s just time to kill until a moderator gets fed up and locks the thread, so…

That made me smile. You must have been posting from your smartphone, too.

“Smartphobe: it’s afraid… and if you’re smart you’ll be afraid too!”

Yes I did mistype smartphone from a smartphone so I guess it’s not that smart. I am still unsure as to the accuracy of the ask.com hit and am hoping someone else can confirm it.

You could have typoed “who represents” :slight_smile:

AGI books BJ, artist roster here, who knew you can get BJ and Cradle of Filth at the same place. One stop shopping.

http://www.artistgrp.com/roster.html

Capt Kirk

Hmm that is who books him. That looks like a great road to go down. Hopefully if they are not the right party they will forward a politely written letter to the appropriate party.

Moved to Cafe Society.

Colibri
General Questions Moderator

I did a little further looking and think you should hit the guy at Paradigm. They are a conglomeration of management agencies and have their fingers in a lot of pies. Billy Joel is not listed on their roster but that is not really a surprise, Stephen Small his purported agent is listed. Often “Big Stars” are not publicly listed because…

1. If you have business with them, you know who their agent is.

2. Keeps the riff-raff and fan mail to a minimum.

Good Luck and Happy Hunting

Capt Kirk

Did you figure out who started the fire?

I thought it was always burnin’, since the world’s been turnin’.

Not me, I am an innocent man. Oh yes i am …

What, you tryin’ to be a Big Shot? :wink:

He’s going to give himself a heart attackackackackack…

I have heard that he just might be looking for a lunatic.

Only if he goes to extremes.

Well actually I’m doing it all for Lena who is a Modern Woman and I want Easy Money

Did you tell her about it?

She never cared for me.