Who wants a medium sized cock? You must be 25 years or older, please.

I suscribe to a mailing list called freecyclebaltimore, part of a larger group of Freecycle mailing lists. As the name implies, they encorage people to share what they have, that other people want. I have come across a listing, and I think it may be quite relevant to some people., Thus, I will post all the information on how to get some.

Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 17:57:12 -0000
Subject: OFFER - BANTAM ROOSTER

Small poultry farm in Baltimore County Catonsville/Woodlawn area with
too many roosters. All are 3.5 months old and are of crowing age.

Breeds: Old English Bantam (very small), Buff Brahma Bantam and Black
Cochin (Medium Size) and a Light Brahma Bantam (small). To get an
idea of what they look like see the McMurray Hatchery Website. They
are great as pets, for farm shows and competition.

These are not fighting cockerels and would make a very tough dinner.
These are being given as yard pets. The takers are responsible for
zoning ordinances in your area. Will give to persons over age 25
only.

Oh freecycle is a Good Thing! :slight_smile:

In this case an even better thing is that my nieces are nowhere near 25 years old, and nowhere near Baltimore, as I suspect their fond parents feel that there is already quite enough in the way of “cocks of crowing age”, plus assorted other creatures around.

Pity Baltimore freecycle isn’t offering a useful service to single ladies, of course, but, well, can’t have eveything. :frowning:

There are plenty such services around. They are called dating-sites. They work. Ask my girlfriend. :smiley:

'Tis a sad day indeed when your cock’s in violation of a zoning ordinance.

:smiley: OK , you win , you got me to laugh out loud with that one .

>Walks away from computer still giggling<

Huh. I didn’t get that message.

Odd. It was the first in tuesday’s mailing (Digest Number 839). Server problem, perhaps? No, wait, I just got today’s issue. (Wed.)

(Insert funny pun here, if it’s not too large.)

I don’t get digests, I get individual e-mails.

I wish I could have roosters in my yard. I’m an early-bird who gets honked off at late-night noisemakers and revelers. I’d like to have my revenge in the form of a yardful of roosters who start crowing at 4:30 a.m.

So you don’t live in MD. Too bad. You could get some real cock. Of course, there is the fact that this might keep the neighbors up night, if the guys are too loud.

Well, I’m not old enough to claim the cock. Are there any small or larges available?

Please, read the OP in its entirety. :slight_smile:

So yes, small sizes are available. However, size doesn’t matter. You simply have to be over 25, not matter the size of the cock, because it is assumed that not only are you legally able to handle cocks, but you are likely to be responsible, unlike an 18 year old, or someone who just turned 21.

I have to be 25 to legally handle cocks? That’ll come as a surprise to a couple of people…

(Joking mode off, since I can not think of anything funny to say. Anyone else want to have a try replying to this question?)No, you can handle roosters at any age. owever, the person posting the ad is hoping that 25 year old will be more responsible then those under that age.