Who was born on a holiday?

I was born the day before Thanksgiving, 58.
If only I’d waited a few hours; but every 6 years it coincides.
My son was born (late) a day before St. Patrick’s Day.

I was born on the anniversary of the day that Daniel C. Stilson patented the pipe wrench in 1889.

I was born Christmas Eve

Thanksgiving. I usually got two or three birthday parties a year–school, home, and grandparents. Woo hoo!

I wasn’t, but I seem to have an odd attraction to girls who were. Of the two girls I’ve loved, one was born on New Year’s Eve, and one on Halloween.
Also, my first crush/puppy love/ jr. high and high school girl that I always wanted to date but never had the nerve to ask out was born on New Year’s day.
Another good friend who I care deeply for was born on Bastille day.

Okay, that one’s stretching it, but it’s there.

Like pldennison, my birthday falls on Thanksgiving every few years. However, I was born the day after Thanksgiving 1964.

My nephew was born on Labor Day 1981. And my cousin’s birthday is on Halloween.

Another nephew as born on 8/5/85. Not a holiday, but cool nonetheless.

I was born on D-Day (well, the 29th anniversary of it).

January 1, 1970. My ex was born on the fourth of July. Cool, eh?

Does Election Day count?

Celebrate it a day earlier and we’ll both be Juneteenth babies.

I’ve got the same thing, except mine is May 9th and sometimes falls on Mother’s Day.

Does Ash Wednesday count?

My sister was born on Washington’s Bday.
My granny was born on Lincoln’s Bday.
My brother was born on St. Patrick’s Day

Either the darkest day of the year or the day light begins returning to the world, depending on whether you like me.

I was born on Veteran’s Day, 11/11
What makes that weird is that I was born at 11:11 AM too.

My little bro was born on Nov. 27, which is often Thanksgiving.

A dubious holiday, but I was born on Columbus Day.
Yay me!

Persephone My SO and you share the day (different years, tho, I’m sure).

My birthday is the day many governmental fiscal years begin. :smiley:

My friend Matt from grade school was born on February 29th. he is only 8 now :slight_smile:

I was born on Christmas Day.

Happy Birthday to: Tommy the Cat
Annie Xmas
Kat

Did your parents ever try thowing one of those “let’s pretend it’s your birthday” parties in June? I felt like such a fake. :confused:

I, too, was born on Groundhog Day. I’m a little closer than the OP in that I will be 23 on 2/2/02. As neat as it would be to line up like that, I wouldn’t trade a year of my life for a numerical pattern.

p.s. Greg, we don’t need national holiday status, Bill Murray’s movie is tribute enough!

My second child was born on Sweetest’s Day (10/19/1990), my daughter was born on Easter (04/03/1994), my sister wasn’t born on Mother’s Day, but her birthday falls on it every few years (05/14/1968), my grandmother was born on May Day (05/01/19??), and my step-brother was born on the Fourth of July (07/04/1973). Also, my parents’ wedding anniversary is November 27, which falls on Thanksgiving every few years. If you really want to stretch it, my birthday is September 24, which technically falls within the cusp of the Virgo/Libra (Sept 23 is the actual switchover date, but I’ve heard the cusp is considered to be the 22nd to 24th)