Who was born on a holiday?

I was born on Groundhogs’ Day myself. I’m still waiting for it to be declared a national holiday. Next year I’ll turn 35 on 2/2/2. Sure, it would be cooler if I were turning 22, but my parents got a little anxious.

I wasn’t born on a holiday… but it will BE a holiday before I am over!!! :smiley:

Has Dubya made his mom’s birthday a holiday yet? Cuz nothing else happened on a June 8th.

My birthday is May Day.

I was born real close to a holiday–so close, in fact, that none of my family are ever around for it. My birthday is July 2. Everyone’s out partying for the 4th by then. :frowning:

I was born on October the 2nd.

Is that a holiday yet?

Upham (of the soon to be created Saint Upham’s Day)

I was born on Father’s Day (June 20, 1982). Since it’s not a fixed date, it only coincides every few years.

Call me a sap, but I get all mushy whenever dad says I’m the best Father’s Day gift he ever got.

I was born April first, 1966… I am an April Fool!! :smiley:

Oddly enough, my father’s b’day is St. Patrick’s Day…

I was born the day before the Vernal Equinox.
My sister was born on Father’s Day: June 21, 1987

I’m also an April Fool’s/Poisson d’Avril baby.

One of my sisters was born on Easter 1985; the other on Rosh Hashanah 1986.

This is going to sound like I made it up, but I have the most appropritate birthday of all–I was born on Labor Day.

I was supposed to have been born on Valentines Day, but was too small so they waited a week and my birthday (and Silver Fires) now falls on a day that is often Presidents Day.

I was born on Christmas.

Spring Equinox

Astroboy…
Its good to hear that I’m not the only April fool here…
I was born on April 1, 1970.

I was born on Thanksgiving Day 1969. It only coincides, like andygirl’s situation, every several years.

New Year’s Eve myself, Daddy’s little tax deduction.

I was born on Abe Lincoln’s B-day. My dad was born on the day of Paul Revere’s ride (April 18th)(not the year).

Mrs. Spritle was born on the day the Hindenburg 'sploded (May 6th) (Not the year). Mrs. Spritle’s dad was born on New Year’s Day.

All in all, wacky, but not that reasonable, 'specially if’n you stretch the definition of “holiday”.

Me too!

Me three! 12/25/1970. Just turned 30. Boy was that tough.