Who was the first POTUS who was younger than you?

Hasn’t happened yet, but I’m in the age bracket (early 40s) where it’ll start being a common occurence soon.

You figured WRONG, you little whippersnapper. <waves cane in the air semi-threateningly>

Get off my lawn!
Oh, and the first one is Obama.

No one yet, but Obama is the first one within striking distance. He’s 5 years and 8 months older than me.

No. Going backwards from JFK:
Ike (Eisenhower) (October 14, 1890)
Harry S Truman (May 8, 1884)
FDR (January 30, 1882)
Hoover (August 10, 1874)
Coolidge (July 4, 1872)
Harding (November 2, 1865)
Teddy Roosevelt (October 27, 1858)

Taft and Wilson are the only ones missing from that list: they were both older than TR.

Obama’s not quite 5 months older than me so I guess it’ll probably be president Palin who is my little brother’s age.

I’ll admit I didn’t do the math after Kennedy.

panache45 was president? Dang!

I’ve got more than 7 years on the current Prez. First I was older than my doctor. Then I was older than my dentist. Then I was older than my boss. Now I’m older than the Prez.

On the other hand, I’m now eligible to retire! :smiley:

True that.

Clinton. He and Bush (W) are about a year younger than I am.

I’m going to be 23 on Monday, so, uh…none.

It’ll happen, though. Just give it time. :smiley:

I’m a year younger than Clinton.

And wish I still had that much hair.

Don’t blame me; I voted for Scald.

None yet but Obama is just over a year older than me so I suspect there won’t be many more I can say this about.

If I’m understanding this right…Teddy Roosevelt. 42 when he took office. Of course, I was not born yet. Nor were my parents. By a long shot.

I am 55.
I read the question as which President who was a contemporary of mine, and that would be Obama, and I did ruefully take notice of that during the campaign.

Deceased Presidents would be numerous.

I turned 48 in December, so *almost *Mr. Obama.

Obama, by about six months.

None so far, Obama being almost a year older than me. But I did get to point out to my sister, that for the first time, our President was older than her. She was so happy to hear that. :smiley:

What? Is your sister aging inversely? :stuck_out_tongue: