Who would "ride the tricycle" with

The episode is on right now!

I’ll take a double-dip of Robin: one as she is now, and one as Robin Sparkles.

Major characters: Lily and Victoria
Minor characters: Coat Check Girl and Trudy.

There are many good choices here.

(Yes, I am in the middle of rewatching the first season)

I’m against threesomes, but if I must it would be Robin & Lilly. Is Trudy Ted’s current girlfriend? The one played by the House alum whose name I’m too lazy to google?

ETA: I see from the thread that Trudy is the Danical McKellar character. That changes everything. Definitely her – but it’d have to be the real her, because she’s quite intelligent and that’s sexy. I don’t recall if the character was smart.

Is Victoria really a major character?

She doesn’t even last a season and spends much of her story time in Germany. She’s mostly a device to simultaneously keep Ted & Robin apart for a while.

Cindy(Rachel Bilson) and Lily. It helps that Cindy has experience with both genders, and you just know that Lily would be GGG about it.

Enjoy,
Steven

Maybe so; she’s kind of unpredictable. But I think it’s fair to say that if Robin were the third ingredient in the sandwich, Lilly would strip so fast her clothes would catch fire from friction. The fact that she, Marshall, and Robin haven’t had a threeway is not her doing in any sense; it has to be because one or both of the other two isn’t game.

I seem to recall Lilly enthusiasically approving of Barney’s accomplishment when he wore the three-way belt.

Nah, Stripper Lily would want me give her money for shopping.

Well since you asked…Robin and Stella.

I’ll be in my bunk.

It’s a no-brainer for me: Lily and Robin.
Dr. Elliot Reed might have figured in there, but not Stella. There was definitely some repression in that character. Whereas, we know both Lily and Robin enjoy their… adult activities… and aren’t too shy about the fact.

Robin would almost certainly be into it. The trick would be getting Lily on board without Marshall. Perhaps we need to design an lengthy and elaborate death scenario for him.

I say yes. There was a chance that she would have been the mother depending on season cancellation issues. She wasn’t as big as Stella or Robin, but she’s higher than just about everybody else he went on dates with.

I don’t remember this episode, which season was it in? I thought I had seen most of them but I guess I haven’t. I might just have to go back and watch some of the older ones now.

I forgot to say Robin and Trudy.

Accordin gto imdb, Ashley Williams, who played Victoria, has been in 6 out of 135 episodes. Six. That’s fewer than Jennifer Morrion, who plays Trudy (11 episodes); it’s fewer than Sarah Chalke’s Stella. it’s fewer than Wendy or Carl the Bartender or Marshal’'s mother. Calling her a major character is just silly. Ranjit has a better claim to being a major character than Virginia.

Danicka Mckellar plays Trudy.

Yeah,you’re right. That doesn’t change the fact that Victoria, however charming she was (she was much too good for Ted, but who isn’t?) was hardly a major charcater.

I agree about Vicki, just fighting ignorance about Trudy’s actress. :smiley:

I’d have to add in Nora – that accent slays me.

I’m going to amend my answer…

I’ll still take Lily, but with the caveat that it’s not season 3 Lily. That’s the season that my local Fox affiliate is in for it’s syndication run, and I can’t believe I forgot how awful the hair and wardrobe people made Allyson Hannigan look that season. The God-awful bangs, too dark hair, and vintage 70’s-inspired clothing…blech.

Perfect example of what I mean.

was she (and Cobie) pregnant IRL that season?

Just watched the episode that ended with Victoria leaving for Germany. Forgot what a HOTTIE Ashley Williams is!