Who Wouldja Do, If You Swung The Other Way?

Esprix said in GD:

I thought this was a remarkable admission from a guy who’s generally reacted to the idea of sex with women with, “Ewww!”

So in the Esprix spirit, I would put on my list:

[ul][li]Wilson Jermaine Heredia (who played Angel in Rent)[/li][li]Noah Wylie (from TV’s ER)[/ul][/li]
Who wouldja do, celebrity-wise, if you played for the other team (that is, the team other than the one you play for now)?

• Rick

Noah Wylie??? You’re a damn fruit, Bricker!

Yet to be reconciled with the reality of the dark for a moment, I go on wandering from dream to dream.

Byzantine.
Pamela Lee…who WOULDNT do her?
Drew Barrymore.

Let’s see:

Sharon Stone…she’s just gorgeous
Courtney Cox Arquette (my husband would love that)
Kate Winslet (he’d love that even more :))

There’s probably more that I’d think of if I did swing the other way. For now, that’s it.

Yeah, well… I figured I was cheating the spirit of the question with Heredia, who after all played a really good looking woman in the show… so I had to come up with someone really male, and Wylie was my choice. C’mon – he’s kinda cute, don’t you think?

::snicker::

• Rick

Already did this thread a few months ago . . . I think it was called “Only Bisexuals Can’t Play.”

Now that the search function is up again . . .

By the way, my answer was Ute Lemper.

Hey, Bricker, Wilson goosed me when I did the Rent line, and my sister lived with Noah’s cousin in LA. He’d drop by for coffee every Sunday. I have scrubs signed by him.

Doncha wish you were me?

While it’s not original, Angelina Jolie.

Actually, at the risk of further exposing myself to charges of fruitiness… I wouldn’t. She’s awful. She’s plastic. And she’s an idiot.

No Pamela for me.

• Rick

Oh, come on, man! If you’re gonna switch, switch.

Michael Madsen

Change Your Password, Please and don’t use HTML, as it has been disabled, but you can learn about superscripts here

Oh, dear, I think I’ve passed into “regular poster” - someone posted a thread based on something I said. :slight_smile:

And I wouldn’t “have sex” with Ms. Loren - we’d make SWEET LOVE down by the fire!

(And, well, Jeri can just assimilate me any time!)

All this reminds me of a quote by comedian Bob Smith:

Esprix, who considers himself 9.99999R% straight, only because he doeesn’t believe in extremes

Ask the Gay Guy!

OK, here was that other thread, in case people don’t wanna repeat themselves:
http://boards.straightdope.com/ubb/Forum4/HTML/000498.html

Lots of new posters here since last July! (To include me, I might add…) :slight_smile:

To the “If you’re going to switch, switch” comment… hey, best I can do. I could never even begin to picture a romantic interlude between me and, say, Tom Selleck. Sorry. Androgynous men are as far as I can possibly even speculate.

• Rick

Count me as another against the whole idea of Pamela Lee…blech, no matter which angle I’m coming from.

If I had to pick someone, it would be the chick who played the wife in The Unbearable Lightness of Being…Juliet Binoche? Is that her name?

If I switched teams? Hmmmm…

I don’t think I would object to “making it so” with Patrick Stewart…

homey don’t play that way

Pamela? Oh, huh-uh. Icky. I’d go more for Angelina Jolie, Gillian Anderson or Meg Ryan. Personalities to go with the looks…

“I hate it when they ain’t been shaved.” -ND

I wouldn’t touch P. Lee with a twenty-foot steel pole. She’s simply a skank.

Good lord, I can’t believe I’m gonna answer this question…

Edward Norton
Ben Aflick
Ryan Stiles
David Duchovny

So, < ahem > how about that Miami Heat?

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

Ok, maybe not pamela Lee herself, but that type…ultra feminine. Not manly like Ellen or anything. Ewww.

Esprix, might I say that I have very much enjoyed seeing you around, welcome to the board! And yes I do have a brother, but he is very married. Sorry. I DO have a gay cousin though, (tried to set him up with angkins once!) but alas, he is a priest now.

Switch or not, I could chew the face right off that Angelina Jolie! talk about Mountable!

Gina Gershon. In a heartbeat.