Who's a Pedophile?

Going old-school here, but I would not let my kid near Slim Goodbody. That unitard was a little too tight, knowwhatimsayin’?

Actually, I think Nina is perverse. Okay, not so much think as hope. Okay, not so much…

You know what? Carry on.

I’ll be in my bunk.

Not a kids host, but with his pencil-thin mustache, John Waters SO looks like one.

A friend of mine swore that Robert Trebor (Salmonius the merchant on Xena & Hercules) just HAD to be. So much so that when he disappeared from the shows, I did a search to make sure he wasn’t in jail.

Phew, I thought this thread would be about some new reality show. Perhaps some MTV-dating stuff, like the one where the girl has to chose who’s her date between a gay guy, a straight guy in a relationship, and an available straight guy. “I’m sorry, but I’m actually only into little boys, really.”

On topic, though, at least rumour has it that this guy (YouTube link) used to be some (kids?) TV personality.

I have to defend Capt. Feathersword, because in a DVD we have, he corpses on stage during one of their bits because of a sound effect that sounds REMARKABLY like someone peeing.

I crack up everytime I see that bit.

re: The OP… hmmmm… Captain Planet.

I play this game in real life. Whenever I walk down the street, I mentally label each person I see in one of several deviant/dangerous categories.

He’s a child molester … she’s a serial killer … that guy, definitely an international spy … that one over there just buried his wife under his floor boards … and that one has to be a assassin if I’ve ever seen one.

But for my money, per the OP, I gotta go with Mr. Rogers too. I mean, he spends all that time capping VC in the Nam … it has to fuck you up.

What - THE HELL!?

That is one feaky dude! But at least he has good taste in TV:

Heh well she might be a freak but I doubt she’s a pedo. :wink: