Who's a Pedophile?

Okay. Dirty stories and balloon tricks. But no touching.

Totally Captain Feathersword, without a fucking doubt!

But not Greg, surely not Greg! Sam I’ll give you, but not Greg!

Oh come on! Not Nina! Knit Knots maybe but not Nina!

That’s possible. Have you perchance seen either Yo Gabba Gabba or The Doodlebops? Oh man those shows creep me out, but NONE more than the Doodlebops!

Henry the Octopus has the worst taste in clothes, that suit is like mindrape, he doesn’t even need intent in that case! You may have a point about Anthony, I’m not sure I’d leave Jeff out but Murray is probably ok. But as I said, not Greg!

What, no mention of Barney? Or the Teletubbies?

Perhaps only Canadians over 40 will remember Uncle Bobby but I wasn’t long out of childhood when I thought that with the long grey hair combed back and the schlumpy sweater (not to mention the sidekick called Bimbo the Birthday Clown!) he gave off a pretty significant perv vibe to me.

Barney is the very definition of Perv Central.

The kids on that show look like they’ve been traumatized into a perpetual Perky STATE by a big purple wang.

Wiggles are not pervy.

Steve from Blue’s Clues is totally pervy.

I find it very strange that a lot of you are picking people who never interact with children on their shows. How the heck can you tell if someone is a pedophile if you never actually see them around children?

Well, it’s not a kid’s show but. . .

The guy in the ads for Empire Carpet.

Empire: TODAY!

Yeek.

Captain Birdseye

All of the Banana Splits.

Pretty much all of them, but Mr. Rogers was by far the worst.

I worked for the creator of Barney once, I got fired because I couldn’t resist asking, “How do you feel that your creation is so reviled by so many people?”

Definate perv-o. I mean, c’mon, one of his ‘buddies’ is a giant, orange French Tickler.

http://www.funnygarbage.com/flog/uploads/yoGabbaGabba.jpg

yeah, with ONE FREAKING EYE!!!

You guys are nuts. If any of the wiggles are pervs, it’s Murray.

Oh My God! What the hell is a giant vibrator doing on a kid’s show? What si this monstrosity!?

Why does Sportacus live on a giant blimp hovering over a city in which only seven people seem to live, five of those being children? He claims to be making them healthier. I say otherwise.

Bozo the Clown always weirded me out as a kid, and I am not scared of clowns.

My wife says that he hides in plain sight without a moustache. Give him a moustache and total pedo!

THANK YOU. My wife doesn’t see it, but I’m glad I’m not alone. That guy is mega-creepy.