Who's In? ( subscription )

Would you really want a toaster that was so cheap they could still make a profit off your $5? It would burst into flames before you even plugged it in!

I made the leap too. Maybe not i’ll post more :slight_smile: Since i’ve been a bit of a ghost the last year or so.

Also, if $5 is going to break me i’m in bigger trouble than i could recover from anyway.

Sure, why not? Maybe I will finally come out of my lurkdom and post more often.

I made the leap too. Maybe now i’ll post more often since i’ve been a bit of a ghost the last year or so.

Also, if $5 is going to break me i’m in bigger trouble than i could recover from anyway.

Yeah. What Shadowfox said.

I’m in- Iver certainly read a lot more than I’ve posted over the last 3 1/2 years, and I’d be willing to bet that nobody recognizes me- but, here I am. $5 well spent, as far as I’m concerned.

me in
:cool:

I’m in! Have been for hours now!

Hi, my name is Demo and I’m a Charter Member.

steps in slowly, glances around nervously

sees several posters she recognizes

breaks into a big smile, and waves enthusiastically at everyone
Hi, y’all!

{{{{{{Dopers}}}}}}
purrplebear, thinking she’s been doing too much lurking of late…

I’m in. Does it show?

I’m not in.

I’m in. I don’t post much but the the SDMB is part of my daily routine and I can’t imagine not having the option. How many posts do I have to make to get my money’s worth? :wink:

Oh wait, I am. Damn, they’re good.

Test

Well, assuming every post is 2 cents, I guess that means you need to make 250 posts per year. Better start working on it.

Just got in, but it isn’t showing the “Charter Member” thing yet.

Waving hand wildly in air “Pick me! Pick me!”

I’m in, thanks to my Bad Ass Secret Santa!!!

Sure, make a liar out of me.

Stupid SDMB.

Polls belong in IMHO. I’ll move this for you.

Cajun Man
for the SDMB