Who's missing that you really want to see on the Board?

@tomndebb sighting a week ago: Things you dont get anymore..

Panache, if you can give an update, please do. We miss you here!

@GreenWyvern hasn’t been around since April, and @Saintly_Loser ’s not posted in about a year.

GreenWyvern just disappeared, I hope they’re OK. Saintly Loser was getting frustrated with the board. They might not return.

Sorry to hear that. I always appreciated their posts.

Hope so as well.

A recent zombie thread had a post by @Ellen_Cherry. Did she abandon us? I always appreciated her posts.

Ellen’s activity stopped abruptly in 2018, except for a post in 2020 when TubaDiva died. Maybe she’s gone to lurker status?

Yes, I saw her activity.

@gigi? @wonky?

It was more than frustrated, he was plain-out treated like an enabler for having his kids attend a Catholic Sunday school without him being there to keep priests from molesting them. I think the odds of him coming back are slim to none. Even for a Pit thread that was over the line.

I am concerned about panache45. I fear the worst. AFAIK, he has never gone anywhere near this long without posting. Even if he was having knee surgery, I don’t think that would have kept him from posting for this long.

Ah the cesspool of the SDMB.

The best feature of Discourse is that I can put the entire Pit on ignore and not even see the thread titles of the nastiness going on in the cellar.

@Puddleglum ´s been gone for over a year. I miss his perspective.

Has anyone seen @Stranger_On_A_Train lately? His profile is hidden so his last activity isn’t apparent but I haven’t caught any of his posts lately.

August 14th was his last post.

He does disappear from time to time.

I was hoping to hear all about the move to the East Coast that Bo made last year.

I think Quicksilver has gone away, again?

There was a pretty heated exchange right before he went dark. I figure that had something to do with it.

“Regards, Shodan” is a great banned name band name. It sounds cool even for the 99.999% of the vast audience for my band who will not know the reference.

He didn’t turn up for the Tour de France thread, which usually brings him out.

It’s astounding how many previously active posters disappeared, for whatever reason, in the last 3-4 years.