Who's that actress in that commercial?

I meant “over-represented” in the sense that they seem to be present in a greater percentage than redheads in the general population. That’s as opposed to “saturation”, the point at which the market has no need or capacity to admit any additional redheads; a situation which exists, as you rightly suggest, in theory only.

And to which I would raise no objection, were it ever to come to pass.

Perhaps the OP is thinking of Elisabeth Moss (Mad Men, The West Wing)? The woman in the ad looks a lot like her — at least to me.

She reminds me of Sarah Polley, a little bit.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&cp=8&gs_id=u&xhr=t&q=sarah+polley&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=1280&bih=636&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=p6zjT6u1IurU6gGDwN3RCg

You know, I kind of agree, especially in the Denver scene. That may be what triggered my “she looks familiar” reaction.

So I checked out a bit of Ingrid Haas’s work last night. She is (Was? The website doesn’t seem to exist) half of a musical comedy duo called “Charity and Chastity.” Their material, from what I saw, ranges from sexual double-entendre to out-and-out dirty. They’re adorable, but in a calculated sort of way, and somewhat funny, though the schtick wears thin rather quickly.

Ingrid seems to have a quality. I won’t be surprised if we see more of her.

I could never say this. I could watch her read from a telephone book for 12 hours straight.

And it has come to be writ: I would too.

Amen!

Maybe they preferred the continuity of having the two people sitting in the same places in each scene.