Why are the Clintons more scandal prone than Obama?

Congress created the deficit by enacting the disastrous Bush tax cuts and going along with charging the Iraq War on the credit card. At least Hillary will have an advantage over Bill and Obama- she won’t be cleaning up after a Bush.

The biggest problem with war is Americans dying by the score. Obama has avoided this. He hasn’t avoided every single problem with war, and he should be criticized for it. But he’s avoided by far the biggest problems – wasting lives and money and international goodwill.

That’s true, they created the deficit in the first place, but Obama has had no interest in fixing the problem. He’d like to make it bigger than ever, actually.

That’s part of the problem and where Clinton has an advantage on him. Bill took office and said, “I want to fix these problems that 12 years of Republican rule caused”. Obama took office and said, “This stuff isn’t my fault, I want to do MY stuff and I’ll just blame Bush for the problems he caused”

Not gonna touch this. Not gonna touch this. Not gonna touch this.

He would? Told you that personally, did he?

And yet a lot of the problems Bush caused have been fixed or mitigated to varying degrees. Gosh, how did that happen?

Amateur Barbarian, your restraint does you great credit.