Why can't the banks robbers throw cash at ME?

I am so jealous. You don’t even need to read the article – the headline and the picture are enough.

I wonder if the bank’s dye pack had gone off? I’d be afraid to spend any money with dye on it.

Reminds me of The Ballad of Jayne Cobb.

Wash: We gotta go to the crappy town where I’m a hero.

I watched that chase live (meaning, on TV, not being part of the action). The more interesting part of that was how it looked like there was going to be a riot when the chase ended. There were some tense moments in that community.

Getting back to the OP’s point, I’ll be curious to hear what percentage of that money gets returned, and whether police are actively going to try to track people down since some of the folks recovering the money are visible on TV.

Sounds like it could have been an effective way for the robbers to make it difficult for the police to chase them, assuming they managed to keep most of the money.

And assuming they got away, which two of them didn’t. Apparently two other bailed out of the car earlier in the chase, and the cops haven’t got them – yet. Hard to imagine the two guys in a cell will keep quiet of they’re offered a bit of reduced time on their sentences.

Ah, I misread and thought they’d all got away (for now).

They have caught one of the guys who bailed early, too, so it’s 3 of 4 at this point. They believe they know who they’re looking for in terms of the fourth person, so one assumes that someone has talked.