Why did the Doper cross the road?

Looks more like a trail to me. Heck, it’s not even paved.

To get to the quarry so he could throw stuff in it.

:wink: <------ has the answer…if you get a chance, rent the movie :wink: Smiley Face with Anna Ferris…its about a girl who mistakenly eats all of her room mates cupcakes, not knowing they were laced with weed…the entire movie chrono’s her day while being sky high…hilarious…it won her the Dope of the Year award, from some organization that is pro-weed.
When Jane (Anna) needs an answer, she “draws” a Smiley Face in the clouds and it bestows infinite wisdom on her.

Stoner of the Year" award at High Times magazine’s Stony Awards, in Los Angeles, on October 13, 2007

I tried to cross the road but I stepped on a damn fork.

That beats my joke, which was:

Rio, by Duran Duran

Because he couldn’t post what he wanted to say on this side without getting a warning.

There was no need to invoke me, you know, I’d already answered…

To get a better ES-EN/EN-SP dictionary for elmwood, so he’d be able to write that

[ul]
[li]In Spain, it’s illegal to cross a calle except at a paso de peatones, which may be signaled by a paso de cebra or a semáforo. The term calle includes carreteras, when said carretera goes through a localidad.[/ul][/li](In Spain, Caminos are outside towns: no marked crossings, you can cross them anywhere so long as it doesn’t lead to a conflict with another physical object which was attempting to occupy the same space at the same time.)

Christmas wasn’t celebrated there.

To find out what you get when you cross a chicken with a road.

To get to the other snide.

To find the direction perpendicular to the doper and the road.

Doper sine theta?