Why did the media "cry wolf" about Trump's Mt. Rushmore speech when there are so many real wolves out there?

Here’s where you predicted Trump would win, in March 2016: I predict that Donald Trump is going to win the election for POTUS this year.
Here’s you in the same thread in October 2016, saying you had changed your mind and now believed Hillary Clinton would win: I predict that Donald Trump is going to win the election for POTUS this year. - #247 by Snowboarder_Bo

Only four posts, and 19 days later, you had the chutzpah to crow “I was right!”, as though people couldn’t see that you had changed your prediction just above that: I predict that Donald Trump is going to win the election for POTUS this year. - #251 by Snowboarder_Bo

But you did manage to get several people crediting you for the prediction until I and one other poster called you out on it. Your response? “That doesn’t change the fact that what I wrote way back in March was correct. My analysis was correct, even if later events had me thinking differently.” :roll_eyes:

As I pointed out in the thread, “If there are two possibilities, and you predict A, then later B, at most you can take credit for predicting B, since the later prediction is understood to supersede the earlier one. But to grant credit when A comes true after all, is to be very generous…or a sucker.”

So I would suggest worrying about your own credibility before you start talking about mine. :thinking: But of course you have noticeably had a chip on your shoulder toward me ever since I called you out on that.

BTW, in that same thread I predicted a big Hillary Clinton win, and then lamented later on that “I was wrong to have so much faith in humanity.” I guess that was all part of my deep cover to set the table for…something? Years later? Even though I have made it clear over the years that I pride myself on making accurate political predictions?