Why do Europeans seem so ungrateful to the US

This is pretty much a made-up, bullshit analysis of the thread in question. No one said anything about changing sports to make them more European. Two posters exchanged jokes about football vs. soccer. You are an idiot.

America, Fuck Yeah!

And, hey, while we’re at it, when are those goddamned Europeans going to start speaking English like Jesus Christ intended.

I think he was one upping your joke with another. Everyone knows soccer is Canadian Football. No wait, that’s the one on ice. Cricket is just the funny way you say the funny word Croquet, which is French for Bocce.

Because they secretly love us and want to bear our children. It’s like kindergarten, you know? When you like someone you pull their hair or tease them.

Some days, I can’t bear my children. Maybe I could send them to Europe.

I didn’t realize you were a WWII vet, etv.

If, as the OP suggests, Europeans should be grateful to the U.S. for its contributions in World War II, should not Americans be similarly grateful for the contributions of the French in the American Revolution? So shouldn’t Americans show some gratitude as well?

You can outsource pregnancy?!

I remember the good old days when all we had to pick on were the French.

It’s just like we warned you. This is what happens when you have socialized medicine. If it’s free, people will just use it because it’s free. Those Europeans are even having children for other people just because they don’t have to pay anything to do it.

We named our best whiskey after them. What more do they want?

We have a whiskey named France?

:eek:

For the record, it’s your attitude that needs adjusting. You, sir, are why I hate America.

No, I believe it’s called Cheese Eating Surrender Monkeys Special Blend.

That’s why both WWI and WWII have to be mentioned. WWI makes up for Lafeyette. But they still owe us for the Big One.

Damn straight. If it wasn’t for the French, they’d all be speaking English now.

No, it’s named after a county in Kentucky, which in turn is named after the family that produced all those French kings called Louis.

Hans plays with Lotte, Lotte plays with Jane
Jane plays with Willi, Willi is happy again
Suki plays with Leo, Sacha plays with Britt
Adolf builts a bonfire, Enrico plays with it

Look, even if the whole fucking non-U.S. world agrees, how can any view that counts soccer as an actual sport – and worse yet, calls it “football”! – be the norm?! :wink:

You know, “Cheese Eating” especially never made sense to me as an insult. Who doesn’t like cheese? If being a red-blooded American means I can never have any cheese, well, fuck that noise. You can steal my cheese from my cold dead hands.