Why do girls...

Why do girls, these days, have such big breasts–relative to twenty or thirty years ago.(you think I came up with this, nope a guy I work with did) Here’s what I think:
In the past 20 years or so cattle, steer(raised animals we eat) get pumped with hormones, steriods, anti-biotics, ect…–to make them produce more meat, ward of sicknesses ect… Ok, the point is when we go to say “Burger King,” there are hormones in the meat we consume (no joke!). These hormones are causing the girls these days to have more massive mammories then say-- 30 years ago. It’s also probably a reason as to why penicillin doesn’t work much anymore.

~-MCM-~

Things are looking up here in Sy-ville. I’m on spring break, I’m almost done writing two papers that aren’t due till late April, and I just got one of those funky little memory cards for my Dreamcast that has the little screen in it. I still can’t figure the instructions out. . .
– Sylence

If a bird doesn’t sing, I’ll wait until it sings.

• Tokugawa Ieyasu

I won $2000 today at Bingo! Yippie!!!
Yahoo!
Wahaaa!
WOW!
Zette

“If I had to live your life, I’d be begging to have someone pop out both my eyes. Just in case I came across a mirror.” - android209 (in the Pit)
Zettecity
Voted “Most Empathetic”- can you believe that?

This past week I’ve been sick. Today I’m better. Yup, I drank lots of fluids and got plenty of bed rest. Really did the trick.
Anybody else have luck with that strategy?

“Now you pissed me off. You and I? We’re NEVER gonna be friends.”

Just got back from a $50 gig, a little while ago. Walked around playing “The Washington Post March” in a miniature “Mardi Gras” parade held as part of a fund-raiser. Not much money, but it only took about 15 minutes, and it was good PR.

Now with 1000 posts of pure wisdom!
(or something)

Bons and I went to see “Drowning Mona”. It was funny in a strange way. I wonder what was the deal with all the Yugos. :confused:

Prairie Rose

If you’re not part of the solution you’re just scumming up the bottom of the beaker.

Has anybody seen Uncle Beer lately? I’ve noted a shortage of his perspicacious posts. :frowning:

Has anybody seen my dental pliers? I was sure I left them around here somewhere . . .

Dr. Watson
“We built it, we paid for it, it’s ours, and we’re going to keep it.” – Ronald Reagan

GrammarNinja–I’m glad you feel better. I hate being sick, but the one part I like is the chicken soup. I’m sure it’s all in my head, but I’m convinced that chicken soup will cure the worst cold or flu.

We just bought our oldest son, DJ, a 1993 Ford Taurus. We drove it home last night, and today it won’t start! Bummer. Makes me want to kick the tires again, except out of frustration, oh yeah, we found a nail in the tire too. Rats! This was supposed to be his twentieth birthday gift, would anybody be pleased to get a car if it didn’t run???

Nah, I didn’t think so. Me neither.

“The more hours people use the Internet, the less time they spend with real human beings.” Norman Nie, a Stanford political scientist on results of his study of the Internet’s impact on society.

When I was little, my mother told me not to stare into the sun. So when I was six, I did.

``All of your dreams will come true. All of my dreams came true, but now… I have a bunch of other dreams.’’ – Sonic Youth.

I bought a couple of lamps today for the end tables in the living room. The hub forced me to do it and I hate to admit it but he was right. They look fantastic!!

“I love being married. It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.”

Re the OP:
Higher calorie diets.

Thank you and good day.

Please do not feed the troll.

Michael This is my first post to you. You Need Help. May I suggest you Admit yourself to a mental Hospital.
You Stupid Idiot. The Female breasts are made up of mostly fat. That is why the small breasted women can breastfeed just as well as the larger breasted women. It is the diet. not the food.
I hope you go away.
Sincerely

BullShit[excuse me], breasts are made up mostly of glandular tissue (your a women and you don’t know this). Glandular tissue is affected by hormones. I’ve also known women that couldn’t produce enough milk in their small breasts to feed their child.

Shit, I’m freaking sick, so you’re not the only one, Grammar Ninja, if that is your real name.

A sick guy with too much work to do, that’s me.

Studi

When I grow up, I want to be the Minister of Silly Walks.

Were those Howe pliers, Weingardts, 139’s, 142’s, contouring or Tweed pliers?

We struck down evil with the mighty sword of “teamwork” and the hammer of “not bickering.”

A few weeks ago I spent a couple of days in bed ill, and my hair got really tangled. Because of my low blood pressure, I can’t brush my own hair when it is tangled, because I can’t keep my arms over my head for more than a few seconds. So… when my hair gets tangled, it stays tangled (and gets worse and worse and worse) until my husband has time to help me brush it. Tonight he had time! I HAVE HAIR AGAIN!!! WOOHOO!!!

From an actual catalog" “Disco balls create an enchanting, dazzling effect of light shafts, adding movement and glamour to any occasion”
the Abrams’ bris was certainly memorable
O p a l C a t
www.opalcat.com