Why do my eyes water when I pee?

Personal vendetta? You’ve started a series of threads asking questions about your poor hygiene over the last few months. Suggesting that this new problem is because of those same bad habits didn’t exactly come from left field.

I’m afraid you’ll have to cease with the off-topic commenting on rachelellogram’s posting oeuvre, Justin, unless you’re willing to reconvene in the Pit. You did not link her latest problem to an overall poor-hygiene problem in any case; you diagnosed her with makingshitupitis. 'Tis an attack. Don’t do it again.

Ellen Cherry
IMHO Moderator

I’m so glad I’m not the only one who has this problem. However, mine only happens if I go a long time between peeing. Like, it’ll happen when I go first thing after waking up, and only happens again if I wait like 8 hours before I go again. But it’s been happening for as long as I can remember, so I thought it was normal. But I hope someone finds a reason for why this happens to us, because it drives me insane being the only one in my family with this problem.