Why don't you FUCKING FUCKTARD cops LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE.

I just got out of jail.

I got a Public Intoxication ticket.

I went to the bar last night and apparently had WAY too much to drink. I had exactly 1 beer and 2 shots of Vodka. You gotta understand that I’m 3/4 German and that I was NOT EVEN TIPSY!

I was walking home when the cops showed up.

They though that because I was sooooooooo drunk and the fact that I was walking on a VERY dangerous RURAL road (there’s usualy around 2 cars for every 6 hours or so) and that I had such a LONG walk before I got home (about 100 feet) that I couldn’t safely walk home.

So they arrested me for Public Intoxication.

Yes. Public FUCKING Intox. 2 FUCKING houses away from MY house. WTF???

You ASSHOLES threw me in the drunk tank with the 2 other drunks of the city (who didn’t get a ticket, BTW) I had to fend off their sexual advances for a FUCKING hour before you ASSHOLES finaly gave me the breathalizer test I was begging for.

I blew a FUCKING .08 you fucking FUCKTARDS! Thats under the FUCKING legal limit for fucking DRIVING! How the FUCK can you rationalize giving ME a ticket for fucking WALKING when I coulda driven legally? AND you two FUCKING ASSHOLES laughed about it and even went as far as pointing out that I wouldn’t have gotten a ticket if I had been driving. So, WHAT THE FUCK are you saying? I was too drunk to WALK, but I wasn’t too drunk to drive a CAR? WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!

I walk home from the bar so that I wouldn’t be driving under the influence of alchohol, trying to do my part for the community, and you FUCKING FUCKTARDS, FUCKING PUNISH me for it???

Not only do you make me spend the whole FUCKING night in jail, WHILE IM FUCKING SOBER, but you take my handcuffs, you take my Neckless (which has a handcuff key on it), you take my other handcuff key, you take my license and cut it in half because it was too damaged (it had a small scratch down the middle), WHY DONT YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES DO YOUR FUCKING JOB??

You ASSHOLES harass me every time I go for a walk. You throw me in cuffs, search me, throw me in the back of the cruiser and waste my time. When I ask what the Just Cause for the search is you ASSHOLES say its because I’m wearing all Black, or because Im wearing a Trenchcoat or because I’m wearing weird (goth) makeup. WTF? Sure we live in a sleepy, rural, retirement community, but that doesn’t give you the rite to harass anyone! Your edict is to SERVE AND PROTECT. Where the FUCK does it say AND TO HARASS anywhere in that?

Guess what. Last night was the LAST STRAW! Have you ever heard of Mr.{snip}? You know, the well known criminal defense attorny? You know, the guy that all you ASSHOLES are pissed at because he keeps getting your criminals out of their charges? Did you know that he’s lost 3 cases in his 30 year career? Well GUESS WHAT! Hes my uncle.

Not only am I going to beat these FUCKING BULLSHIT charges, but I am going to counter sue your asses and I’m not going to rest until you 2 FUCKING FUCKTARD cops are out of a job, AND I have at least $10K.

FUCK YOU FUCKING FUCKTARDS!!!

And thanks for the $$$

WELCOME TO NAZI FUCKING GERMANY

Weird. For some reason the board dropped my title. Well for the record the title was:

“Why don’t you FUCKING FUCKTARD cops LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE. -OR- Welcome to Nazi FUCKING Germany.”

Hmmm, maybe it dropped it because it had so many incidences of the word “fuck” in it.

Wow.:eek:

All th’ best with your case, ** BioHazard **. Great rant!

It’s a pretty mild Nazi Fucking Germany when you get out in several hours and can sue the cops. However, it does sound like harassment.

They will deny ever saying any of this. By the time you get to court the police will have lots of new reasons for stopping you. It’s hard to beat cops in lawsuits, except in some big cities.

Hoo boy, that does sound like a lawsuit in the making.

If the OP is all that happened, then yeah, shame on them. Good luck, Bio.

Go for it Bio. You have every right to sue, and absolutely should. I have no doubt you’ll beat the ticket, and I hope you pursue your civil rights claims. Good luck!

I’ve emailed mods and had them change thread titles for me, BTW.

I thought this was going to be a rant about the “a” thread.

Sorry about yer predicament there!

What sort of German are you to only drink 1 beer and 2 shots? :smiley:

Good luck with the legal proceedings though! Oh, and a 9.5 from the Aussie judge on the rant. :stuck_out_tongue:

Get over yourself you frivolous little piece of shit.

Changed the thread title - the full version was too long, so I just left that part about Nazi Germany out. It isn’t the strongest part of the rant.

.08 an hour after a beer and 2 shots of vodka?:dubious:

What are you, a 9 year old midget?

Evidently you are not yet acquianted with the full ramifications of being an untitled pedestrian in the American justice system, Grasshopper.

Yeah, I call bullshit on blowing a .08 on just three drinks, unless you’re weighing in at 110 pounds. Save the exaggerations, which I assume much of the rest is, for the courtroom.

Wow, that’s a lot of fucking.
two handcuff keys?

Hmmm, must be a goth thing. You know how weird those people are. God, those freaks really piss me off. Let’s round 'em up and arrest 'em, or harass them until they leave town! Ohh- riiiiiiiiiiiight, the lawyer relatives, forgot about that…

you don’t indicate a jurisdiction, so I can’t look up the applicable law. You seem to assume that the regulations regarding public intoxication are linked to the same BAL as for driving under the influence, and I’m not certain that’s a given.

In any event, my advice would have been to talk to a lawyer, but you’ve got that covered.

I will give you props for walking vs. driving to the bar so you wouldn’t be driving drunk.

But doesn’t anyone else smell a big dung heap in this story?

2 town drunks making sexual advances. :rolleyes:
.08 an hour after having only 3 drinks(and I’m going to assume maybe closer to 2+ hours based on the story)

Having said that, Dude, I’m sorry you seem to be the victim of what appears to be mucho harrassment from the locals. I know being different in a small town can cause the local yahoo’s to come down on you. Especially if you look “goth”. But your chances for a lawsuit on this are nil. You were intoxicated and they are within the law to run you in. But since you were so close to home that only leaves me with 2 conclusions: a) you were being a jerk to them. So why should they give you a break? or b) They are just assholes and have a hard-on for you. Still the same, you’d have a much better harrassment case with the other situations you described when they handcuffed you for no apparent reason.

I’m rarely on the side of the cops. I think this country is way over policed and they have too much authority. And before anyone says “yeah, until you need one blah blah blah”, the fact is I’ve never called the cops or needed them. If you break into my house, I’ll be a nice guy and call you an ambulance, but going to jail will be the least of your worries.

I think you should chalk this one up to a lesson learned and move on. But the next time they harrass you for just walking down the road, call a lawyer and file a lawsuit. Just realize, you may be opening a whole new can of worms if you are in a “good-ol-boy” type environment. Sometimes, in these kinds of situations, you will pay hell for calling them on these things. But in enough time, it may pay off. Just be prepared to suffer a lot before you gain anything. That’s how those people are. They may pay in the end, but nor before they fuck you over royally.

Isn’t the BAL limit for DUI 0.08%? Isn’t that what you said you “blew” apparently some time after you got picked up?

“If you break into my house, I’ll be a nice guy and call you an ambulance, but going to jail will be the least of your worries.”

I love it.

Biohazard The Nazi reference is a little over the top but it does sound like you are having a shitty time of it, especially when you seem responsible enough to know when you should walk home. It sounds like you’re being harassed.

I researched this for myself a long time ago: I know that if I were to put back two shots and a beer in an hour I would blow over .08 and be legally unfit to drive. For the record, I weigh 145 pounds.

If I were to go out for the evening (5 hours +) and want to drive myself home afterwards I would have to limit myself to 1 drink per hour due to the cumulative effect of the alcohol on my system. Drinking more than this would make it illegal for me to drive.