Why I am posting this?

…when I should be writing a very exciting essay on the political nature of the Indonesian language and the role of traditional symbology during the social transformation of Indonesia from 1945 to 1955?

What makes a man so lazy that he’d rather re-read posts from months ago rather than do a little bit of non-strenuous work that could be done in a matter of hours if that man just put his mind to it?

Why…?

I used to rock and roll all night and party every day. Then it was every other day. Now I’m lucky if I can find a half an hour a week in which to get funky.

And I am reading this MB when I should be doing my Performance Evaluation for my meeting with the boss…

Ah, yes, Procrastination, my favorite thing to do.

Optimism: Not as good as an orgasm, but better than getting or missing your period.

-Katy

Why procrastinate today when you can procrastinate tomorrow?

Aaahhh, despair.com. What a great site!

Hell, I’d post too instead of writing that essay!

Eat right, exercise daily, live clean, die anyway.

No kidding. I’m 443 words into it, so, you know, I figure I can take a break.

Lucky I don’t have a TV. I’d be up all night watching it.

You could always let us write it for you. Maybe 2 or 3 sentences per doper. Not only would it make life easier for you, it would likely break up the monotony your teacher faces in reading all of the other bland essays.

Have you voted for your favorite, huggable Mullinator today?

I’ll include this string as Appedix A.

I just changed my topic slightly. I don’t have to start over, though.

in the words of Steven Wright “My friend was king of the procrastinators, he didn’t get a birthmark until he was 8.”

If you feel that you must suffer, then plan your suffering carefully–as you choose your dreams, as you conceive your ancestors.

I was actually getting some useful work done (for a change) till some melonhead decided to send a bleeding book to the printer! Last time I checked it was on page 574 and the printer had run out of paper.

I want one little listing of my program. 3-4 pages max. So I’ll do a little dope while I’m waiting.

I’m a vegetarian once removed. I only eat meat from animals that are vegetarians.

The same reason that I’m sitting here rather than working on my Moliere essay or my Ovid/James Joyce essay.

Procrastination- from the Latin “cras” meaning “tomorrow”.

Studi

When I grow up, I want to be the Minister of Silly Walks.

2/3 done and I’m running out of things to say. Uh-oh. I think I’ll play some Risk.

Just go with a strong finish.

“So in conclusion, the political nature of the Indonesian language is very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, closely related to the role of traditional symbology during the social transformation of Indonesia from 1945 to 1955.”

Good one, Nemo, except that your work seems very (very, very) similar to a paper I turned in in college. It started and ended a little different but the middle was pretty much identical.

I’m a vegetarian once removed. I only eat meat from animals that are vegetarians.

my parents have been bugging me to apply to transfer to Rutgers; I don’t particularly want to, but I have no choice. There are three items I can fill out to complete the application with three simple phone calls.

but it’s time for lunch now :slight_smile:

Mayor of Snerdville, the home of Mortimer Snerd

“I’m just too much for human existence – I should be animated.”
–Wayne Knight

…When I should be writing an essay for transfer, which is due in less than a month… ahhhhh…

The best things in life are Italian…that’s the thing, though…I’m not Italian.