Why I voted the way I did.

Oh my! :eek:

That cracked me up, Shayna. opening up this thread and having the first two posts visible all at once… didn’t even need to really read, the visual was priceless!

Carla, you’re new, so I’m going to fill you in on what I’m sure others will tell you as well: around here (and the rest of the internet) typing in ALL CAPS is considered a)shouting, and b)extremely annoying.
That said, I think either man would make a decent president (I don’t think there’s much to it these days). I’m not worried about Bush’s abortion stance, because the president doesn’t make the laws. I’m not worried about Gore’s stretching of the truth, because anything he might say to a foreign dignitary would be scripted by someone else.

Someone’s “Caps Lock” is stuck. Apparently, Al Gore is stealing all the working keyboards. :rolleyes:

Welcome to the Boards, carla b. Your contribution is appreciated. But, perhaps, you’d like to refrain from shouting?

[Moderator Hat: ON]

Not only should you please turn your caps lock off, but you should also have noted that there is already a thread on this exact topic (why people voted for the candidated they did) at: http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?threadid=50298

So I’m locking up this one.

David B, SDMB Great Debates Moderator

[Moderator Hat: OFF]