Why is this lotion SO STINKY????

Let me know if you think it smells like shit, too. It might be just me. And the lotion and body wash may be different.

I used it this morning.

First, it doesn’t smell anything like I thought it would. I was expecting sugary sweet, but it almost smelled spicy.

So there I am in the shower, trying to snuff up the smell of this stuff. You know what? It doesn’t smell very strong at all. I thought I was losing my mind, because it was not overpowering at all. By the time I got out of the shower, I could hardly smell much at all. Then, once I put on my lotion (Suave vanilla floral) that’s really all I could smell.

So it ain’t good, but it ain’t bad, and it really ain’t much.

That’s what you get for $1.64 I guess.

Yeah fortunately it isn’t as pungeant as the one I got for my purse, which fumed out a whole car. I doubt the Suave stuff really intrudes on anyone else’s personal space.

The purse stuff is Nivea body Extra Enriched Lotion … my mom just smelled it and said it smells like old lady. I think it smells like an old lady who drenched herself in Raid.

Nice.

Actually, it doesn’t have to be grounds - just whole beans work, too. My friend has a shop where he sells skin care products (and lemme tell ya, ya don’t ask someone to pay $25 for a tube of lotion without giving them a tester), and he keeps whole coffee beans around for removing sent.

It’s Customer Service Appreciation Week here and we all got small gifts from Bath & Body Works. By the luck of the incredibly bad draw, I got a tube of aromatherapy lotion in the scent of (are you ready for this?) grapefruit and peppermint. Together. Blended.

Grapefruit makes me gag.

Gleah…

Ok those are two scents that I don’t really see the point in connecting :eek:

That’s not hand lotion. That’s the new AquaFresh Extreme Clean Toothpaste.

(GAG!)

Dammit. What a waste of a 2000th post. I had much bigger plans for that puppy.

Note to self. If I ever meet Opal IRL, do NOT kiss her hand.

looks down

sniffs fingers