Why is this lotion SO STINKY????

Try Bath & Body Works or The Body Shop. They’ll let you try stuff before you buy. The fake vanilla stuff is always gross. Stick with fruity scents. They’re usually better.

B&BW also now carries www.BurtsBees.com stuff. It’s incredible. Their buttermilk lotion and the honey and milk lotion are the best stuff on earth. Very lightly scented, and they really work.
I never go anywhere without my Burt’s Bees beeswax peppermint lip balm. I’m addicted.

Nonononono! Stay OUT of Bath & Body Works. Aren’t you paying attention??

Although - I confess I love Burt’s Bees. I just buy it online.

I actually love Bath & Body Works’ Warm Vanilla Sugar product line-but it IS strong. A little dab’ll do ya.

It smells like sugar cookies!

Bath & Body Works has some great lotion, the Healing Hands lotion. It’s really thick and rich.
You just have to be careful about the scent you pick. Anything vanilla-scented is bound to smell ‘off’ in my opinion. They never can get vanilla quite right.
I love the Cool Citrus Basil and the Red Ripe Raspberry.

I wash my hands all the time - I teach Nursery School, and end up washing my hands over and over all day. Snotty noses, wet shoelaces, paint, play-dough, whatever. My hands get really dry, and I like the B&BW Healing Hands lotion. The Burt’s Bees stuff is great, too, though. The Honey & Milk lotion is seriously addicting.

I don’t like to smell like things. That’s why I hate perfume and stuff, too.

The “Vanilla Floral” is very mild and pleasant.
pout

Ulta’s Vanilla lotion smells very strange as well. At first I thought I was just imagining it, but after the third application or so I threw it in the trash. Don’t these folks have testers?
I do like the scent of Vanilla, it’s quite sexy IF you get it right.

I wonder if just getting some unscented lotion (that actually is unscented) and adding vanilla to it would work.

So far all of the unscented lotions I’ve found have a subtle but icky odor :confused:

Yes.

Dur.

I got 2 hours of sleep last night. That’s my excuse and I’m sticking to it.

I thought this thread was gonna be all about Zim’s crack creme. That stuff really reeks.

While vanilla seems to abound, I’ve never seen a bathroom air freshener that comes in chocolate. I wonder why that is? Honestly, I don’t think I’d mind if my bathroom smelled like Baby Ruth.

Unlike Opal, I LIKE stinky things, but again, I have a sensitive nose and am pretty particular about fragrances. Yankee Candle has some chocolate fragrances, but I dislike all of them. You might not, though.

Well, sure it does–I mean anything manufactured for your crack

I, like the Warm Vanilla Cookie (something like that) that thye have at Bath and Body Works.

Well, there we agree. I love chocolate, but the Yankee Candle chocolate-scented stuff is just god-awful. I really don’t care for the food-scented stuff at all. IMHO, none of it is “right.”

The floral and fruity stuff is pretty good, though.

That reminds me of a scene in Caddyshack

Victoria’s Secret used to have a very yummy smelling vanilla lotion. I think they discontinued it, though, or they changed the formula. I think it was called Vanilla Lace.

Vanilla and cinnamon are the only food scented non-food things that I like.

Hey! Leave my crack out of this! Get your own crack! You don’t even know my crack!
:smiley:

Seriously, Zim’s works okay on chapped hands. But it is truly vile in the olfactory sense.

Well, shit.

I just was in Target yesterday, and bought Suave’s body wash in this exact scent. I was so excited, too, because I love this kind of scent.

Too bad I didn’t find this thread until now.

:frowning: