Why is WhyNot showing as a 'Guest'?

WhyNot is listed as a Guest all of a sudden. Something go haywire? Did I miss something, maybe?

I guess WhyNot’s membership expired (joined 7/22, probably paid 8/22) = forgot to up.

That would appear to be the case, Sunday night is when the program that checks for subscriptions runs and strips out all the people whose time has run out.

Hope WhyNot resubscribes.

Ah. Well, I’m sure she’ll notice and resubscribe (hope so, she’s cool).

'Cause I live for the adrenaline rush of not being allowed to post. The awesome rush of power achievable through credit card transactions, the sweet smell of victory when I laugh in the face of “expired guest membership” notices, the –

Or, yeah, I just ignored the email I got a couple of days ago and didn’t re-up until I couldn’t post anymore. Since I have no Charter Member status to lose by expiring, I was lazy.

Thanks for noticing, though. I can’t quite decide if that’s flattering or frightening! :smiley:

Welcome back, glad you resubscribed.

Hurrah!

“There are those who don’t subscribe, and ask Why … I resubscribe to ask WhyNot?”

:smiley:

Apologies To Robert F. Kennedy.

Ask not what the SDMB can do for you - ask what you can do for the SDMB.

Apologies to John W. Kennedy

Hurrah, she’s back for more days of WhyNot roses! :smiley:

I noticed this about other members too. Even ones who seem to be posting recently. Like Scylla and another member who I can’t remember right now.

Let WhyNot post from the snowcapped Rockies of Colorado!

Let WhyNot post from the curvaceous slopes of California!

But not only that; let WhyNot post from Stone Mountain of Georgia!

Let WhyNot post from Lookout Mountain of Tennessee!

Let WhyNot post from every hill and molehill of Mississippi. From every mountainside, let WhyNot post.

And when this happens, When we allow WhyNot to doublepost, when we let her post from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up* that day when all of The Dope’s children, smart men and not-so-smart men, Jews and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics, will be able to sign up and post in the words of the old Negro spiritual, “Paid at last! paid at last! thank God Almighty, I paid at last!”

• We wish.

With sincere apologies to Martin Luther King.