Wierdness in your wallet?

I wouldn’t fit in your wallet. trust me.

I have:

-an Orange Julius card
-cards for Allo-Stop and Le Frigo Vert, two cool alternative hippy-dippy macrobiotic pinko low-impact politically correct businesses I use

• my Kanada Esperanto-Asocio membership card

No weird contents, perhaps weird in my extreme minimalism:
Cash
Drivers License
Credit Card
Business Cards
Picture of the boys

The whole kit and caboodle is less than 1/2" thick with width and height slightly exceeding a drivers license.

I also carry a mini first aid kit (it’s the traveler in me), and I also usually have a couple of power bars, a baseball cap, a swiss army knife, matches and many, many other things in my large purse. My friends tease me, “if we ever become refugees or hostages I’m staying with you!”

Well I have the usual sort of thing… money, cards etc etc (no credit cards though… not old enough to have one yet and even then I probably won’t get one till I have a nice steady well paying job… hey one can hope)

Um some bible verses and the Serenity Prayer (though I don’t know why I still carry them)
Romeo and Juliet quotes
Price list for Kernel’s (which I should be memorizing…)
Compulsive Shoppers Card (Which tells me I own every credit card and can charge to the limit… The Motto being “If the shoe fits… Buy it”)
Backseat Drivers Licence
Um other odds and ends. I only cleaned out my wallet recently and had a lot of receipts in there. (Thats just my wallet not my whole purse too.)

I have a card that says I’m a bleeder.

I have a couple quarters…in a secret compartment.

A couple platinum credit cards.

An extra house key. Three kinds of money…

And pictures of my lovely dogs. Flopsom and Jetty.
Oh oh. I just found some lint.

I used to have pictures of my lovers, but I’m so sick of males and females right now… bleh.

I’m just going to use people from now on.

Alpine wrote:

Me too, me too! I adore my Micra. It hasn’t saved my life yet, but I daydream about taking out entire street gangs with it.

Ha HA! FEAR my fully functional two inch scissors and my dangerously sharp mini-screwdriver!

Whoo boy. Um… lol

Well, I’ve got this little demon sitting in the botton. He bites unauthorized people when they stick their hands into it (and he sometimes bites me when he’s hungry too). He seems to change form into a screwdriver/pair of pliers/scissors whenever I pull him out though, so noone else sees what he actually looks like.

-several pairs of pliers/scissors, and a few screwdrivers (camoflage for the demon, as well as just-in-case, being the geek I am).

-pens. Pens, pens, and more pens. and a few markers

-seed beads. You asked. Also thread and beading needles. It’s an obsession.

-paper. Gotta have something to use those pens on.

-Penguin mints - caffeinated peppermints. Never ever be caught without caffeine. Never. Worship the Caffeine Gods and they shall be kind unto your code.

-M&M’s, fruit, other snacks sometimes. Depends on my mood when I leave the house.

-aleve and sometimes Tylenol - why am I the only one who has this stuff when people have headaches? grin

-safety pins. You never know when they’re needed.

-everything else (I used to have a miniature kitchen sink to pull out just for Those People, but I lost it - anyone know where I can get another? grin)

-Elthia
packrat extraordinaire - and ready for anything

Nothing too weird, just a lot of junk. I have:

My union card for the Communications Workers of America (expired)
Business card of my supervisor (although if I want to talk to him at work, I can walk to his desk)
Expired medical insurance card from my old job
My now obsolete business card form my old job
Proof of car insurance (wow, this one’s up-to-date!)
Phone calling card
Dave&Buster’s Rechargeable Interactive Power Card (I have no idea what this is anymore)
Driver’s license
Season Pass to Six Flags Theme Parks (last year’s - also expired)

I should cleam this out, huh? Like I said, nothing too weird. Just all that junk and, what’s this? Oh, yeah, the cursed monkey paw and my little sister’s severed thumb.

Nothin out of the ordinary though.

Pretty much the usual ID’s & membership cards. (I am MSTie #4349, BTW)

For years I carried around a slip of paper with the name “Hal Ludlow” on it. Unfortunately, I’d forgotten why I put it there. I researched the name on the 'net and found that he was an illustrator in the late-19th/early 20th century. This did NOT help!! I must have seen his name on a TV show and wanted to remember it for some reason or another. I finally threw it away.

I try to keep my keychain to the least number of things possible: (2) car keys (ignition & door/trunk), (3) house keys (knob & deadbolt for the main door, and 1 for the other, less-used door); keys are situated so that I can unlock the locks without having to fiddle around), (1) key to my desk at work (which I rarely lock), a mini-Mag Lite given to me as premium from a distributor.

[ul]
[li]Expired USCF membership card[/li][li]Columbia House Music Club[/li][li]School ID[/li][li]Sega City Game Card[/li][li]Walt Disney World Card(with 1 hotel night and a couple park admissions left on it!!!)[/li][li]Two 13 minute phone cards[/li][li]A 1998-1999 U of I men’s Illinois Basketball Pocket Schedule[/li][/ul]

This a great thread! I’ve never actually realized how telling these things are.

Mine has:

• My Basic Firearms Training card (so if anybody swipes my wallet they’ll think twice about going 'round my house for seconds).

• A scrap of paper I found under my windshield with just a little heart drawn on it in crayon (made my whole week that did).

• About six BART (Bay Area rapid transit) cards with about thirty cents credit left on each.

• One lottery ticket from 1998 with a mysterious phone number on it.

• Australian dollar, twenty Francs, 10 Vietnamese Dong and 10000 Yen, all left over from business trip.

Um…my wallet has a lot of store cards I got for the ten percent discount and never use. Does anybody know if you can get the discount again by cancelling them and signing up again? I also keep a pocketknife on my keychain (my dad made fun of me for doing that, but I just asked him where his pocketknife was. He didn’t know. I rested my case.) And a fairy bell, mainly because it was a necklace and I rarely wear necklaces. It does make it easier to tell if the keychain is actually in my purse or not, though. At the moment the weirdest thing in my purse, I guess, would be two pairs of lower-lid doll eyelashes, which I just bought today. I don’t keep them there, naturally, I just threw them in there to get them home safely.

MSTie #53541 here. (It’s a new number, because I lost my original one a few years ago.) But my membership card (also one for the Heywood Banks fan club), along with everything else, disappeared in my wallet (we think at the lake) a year ago. Now I just have a small leather folder with the essential cards in it, but in my lost wallet was also:

*SO’s first note to me (left on the door telling me where he was)
*Dead brother’s school picture and library card
*Darling baby picture of SO
*Tiny freehand sketch of me drawn by SO on a whim on the edge of a piece of newspaper. (I loved it because in a few lines it showed how he sees me.)
*Two $2 bills from the sixties

Didn’t much care about the money I lost (not a whole lot, needless to say) or the plastic, but felt very bad about losing the items above. :frowning:

I also had a card that read, “I am a masochist. In case of accident, please don’t notify anyone. Just let me lie back and enjoy it.” [g]

well, since membership cards count . . . I imagine some might find it weird that I am a card carrying member of the Unicycling Society of America.

A red label maker tape marked, “fuck yourself”. Still haven’t found the appropriate place/situation to apply it.

Nothing weird in my wallet, but lots of stuff in my pockets.

I carry three Swiss Army knives. One is the “party knife” with the corkscrew & bottle opener, one is the “light duty” knife with screwdrivers & knife blades, & the big one is the “do-anything-McGuyver-can-do” deluxe model with everything but a jackhammer and jaws of life.

In my coin purse (one of those little bean-shaped things with a slit in the side) I always carry a 100 won coun (from Korea), a 100 peso coin (a gift from the guy who sold me my house), and a silver filling that fell out of my head a few months ago (I’m still waiting for the dental benefits from my new job to start up).

–Baloo

In my wallet, I have an ACLU card. It’s long-since expired; I got it years ago when I was pissed at Bush accusing Dukakis of being a “card-carrying member of the ACLU,” like that made him a Communist or something. So naturally I got one for myself.

Also, back in college, I used to carry a small typewritten copy of the Ten Commandments, with little checkmarks next to the ones I’d broken. Ah, the things you thought were cool when you were young…

I don’t keep my MST card (or my Subgenius card) in my current wallet, so I can’t quote my MSTie number.

In my satchel, I’ve got my bike wrench and driver set, at least a dollar’s worth of pennies, a ziploc bag full of earplugs, a movie stub for “South” (the 1914 Antarctic film), and half a bag of Fisherman’s Friend lozenges spilled in the bottom.

Oh yeah, and “no tea.” (Madpoet: :))

Nothing too bad–

-Blood donor card
-Wal-mart gift card with a remaining balance of about $1.13
-A piece of a $10 bill from college (four other buddies each have a piece as well)
-The remains of a mostly burned $1 billed (long story)
-An FCC operators license from 1984

In the wallet (aside from the usual assortment of cards):

-One business card from every person involved in the purchase of my house last month.
-A card listing dimensions and weights of standard concrete reinforcing bars (you’d be suprised how often that comes up on dates, at least if you date who I date)
-The company’s CompUSA charge card (I’m waiting to see how my raise comes out…if I’m disappointed it’s PlayStations for everybody!)