WildestBill, the weaselling stops here.

Well, then, dipshit, take your goddam face off the stove. Go talk to someone who doesn’t get you so riled up.

Inor, I see that you are not only a fine gentleman, but also you are an adept logician. To wit: if I have a problem with someone, I should go talk to someone else. And if you have a problem with someone, you should call them a dipshit.

I’m curious: who else do you consider to be a “dipshit” for talking to WildestBill? Is Polycarp a dipshit for his repeated attempts to get WildestBill to act like a Christian? SaxFace? Fenris? If you’re going to call me a “dipshit” for doing what Poly does, then I must say I am quite proud to be a dipshit.

-Ben

They don’t try to beat a dead horse, you wordy little dipshit.

and I’m really pissed off-
Don’t even try to put yourself in the same class as Polycarp, you little classroom christian, you little whiny mother fucker.

Do it again and I’ll cut yer fuckin legs off- I suspect I’m better at it than you.

Or Fenris either.

I don’t know about Saxface, ain’t read his/her stuff.

But you do it again, you’re fucking hamburger.

inor, those threats are way out of line.

no they ain’t.

inor -

Shut the fuck up. Yes they are WAY out of line. Ben is voicing what half the board thinks. If you don’t like the way he does it, DON’T READ THE THREAD!!!

So fucking what? what about the other half the board?
nope, they’re not.

Way to use that old tired ‘don’t read the thread’ argument.

Way to act like me.
bird droppings.

Inor, yes, those threats ARE way out of line. Don’t do it again.

Lynn
Administrator
For the Straight Dope

in the first place, those aren’t threats- I will buttfuck him up his little bible-study-guide prosylytizer ass if he makes that comparison again, as I will with you if you think he and fen/poly are in the same class. It’s hugely insulting.

In the place of the second, that’s what you do in the pit, when you see something you don’t like. Giving fair warning is hardly out of line.

You don’t like it, getthefuckout.

Inor, you’re being an ass. Shut up.

I suspect you’re already beyond the point of no return anyway. Ah, well.

i explained in that last post how I see it- And if it happens again, I will follow through.

Cut me off if you need to. No hard feelings.

inor I’m sorry, I didn’t get the memo where Polycarp & Fenris had stated they needed help defending their honor. I **seriously ** doubt that either wouldn’t be horrified at the thought of some one threatening physical violence on their behalf.

I don’t even know where the hell he lives- don’t be an ass- it’s clear I mean in the pit.

As to them needing help- I don’t thinkn so either- and I don’t care- I didn’t like the comparison, i like those two, I don’t like him, and I’m gonna whup up on him he mkaes that comparison again.

Lemme clear something up for you, jackass. Before Lynn kicks you the hell out of here.

I’ve met Poly. I would venture to say that Poly is a friend of mine. And I say that he is probably more on BEN’S side than yours. Ben asked questions. Bill has finally answered them. Ben thanked Bill and invited follow-up in GD. You, on the other hand, are making threats to kick Ben’s ass. I’m sure Poly would LOVE that, instead of looking at the Q&A session Ben managed to have.

And hon, making PHYSICAL THREATS is NOT how you handle shit in the Pit. Trust me.

Now then - go away kid. You bother me.

Jeez, this has GOT to be the biggest, most pointless panty-wad I’ve ever seen.

“YOU CAN’T COMPARE YOURSELF TO HIM!!! I WILL DO… STUFF… IF YOU DO!!! I CAN’T STAND YOU COMPARING YOURSELF TO HIM!!!”

Who the hell are you to tell someone who they can and can’t compare themselves to?

you are suggesting to me that I shouldn’t be an “ass”? Interesting.

And others have a right to their opinion as well. I was suggesting to you, as has Falcon, Spoofe, Robot Arm etc, that you should be calming down.

Hell, ask Fenris & Polycarp themselves if they appreciate your actions in their name here. I sure wouldn’t.

Dammit, SPOOFE. Come over here and clean up the water I just spit all over my computer from that post. :slight_smile:

Once again, for you who are so fucking dumb as to equate a threat in the pit to someone I don’t even know where they live to physical violence, go to hell, or your local vo-tech, take a class on metaphors.

Spoofie- you still mad abuot that last time I kicked your little soft ass? And again gangin when you think you have an easy target? And again with the totally sophmoric humor? Even after i posted to your reply in the rules thread last night spinning off your post, making it a little funnier, to let you know I wasn’t mad anymore?

Well, what can I expect…
wring- you might have a point there. so I’ll lay off out of respect for them.

And Falcon? I kinda doubt it- Poly seems to be on the side of intelligence, tolerance, and gentle fostering. So, I kinda think he’s maybe no more on Bens side than he is on mine own. He may prove me wrong though.

You haven’t.