Will I be able to teach outside of the US?

So, I’m 18 months away from graduating with my degree in Seconday Education - English Lit/Political Science. I’ll aksi have a Michigan Teaching Certiication. What would I have to do to be able to teach high school in, say, Austrailia. I’m not sure I want to stay in the US for the rest of my life, and I’ve heard Austrailia is gorgeous and a great place to live. However, I’d like to be able to work if I move there.

Thanks in advance.

Seems like I posted this in the wrong forum. Not sure how that happened, but if a mod could move this to either GQ or MPSIMS, I’d appreciate it.

Thanks again.

Countries may require a 4 year degree for you to teach. There are spenty of countries that want English as a Second Language teachers. I spent two yeard in Budapest that way.

Countries may also require you know how to spell them.

A while back, I remember Oxymoron saying he taught in Japan, he has a law degree so I’m sure he’d be considered overqualified.

Hmm… looking at that, I don’t know why I put that extra ‘i’ in there. And that other word should be also, not aksi. Whoops. I was in a hurry to get to class, oh well.

I will have my 4-year degree when I graduate, BTW. I’m considering law school (Wayne State or Michigan) but at the same time, I’m really sick of this state. I’m disgruntled with this country in general, and moving to Australia sounds like a good idea.