William Fichtner recommendations

Another vote for Go. It’s great, great, great. And whether you want to believe me or not, he was actually pretty decent in Armageddon (which I’ve come to realize is one of the all time great “turn off your brain” movies).

I agree he’s one of the good guys now, but you have to admit he did some eeevil stuff in the second season. I think that makes the character interesting and the acting skillful, he went from being the nemesis of the “Fox River Eight” to being part of the team.

I don’t want to spoil the earlier seasons for gallows fodder (it seems from the OP they just started the series) or hijack this thread with a discussion of Prison Break, but if you think we’ll have any others interested we might want to start a new thread on what Mahone’s motivations were for some of the things he did in the second season.

I don’t know if there would be enough interested posters to get a thread going. I do want to point out that Prison Break has had the best collection of credible evil guys ever. By that I mean that they’re not just clichéed evil, but actual humans with motivations and probable, if dispicable reasons, for their actions:

Mahone
Kellerman
T-Bag
Bellick
Haywire
Lechero
Abruzzi

I really *love *Prison Break. Too bad the two leads are the least interesting characters.

I’ve already spoiled myself, so no worries (but thank you for the consideration :)). Wherever you have that conversation, I’ll be reading it eagerly, even if I can’t contribute. Mahone is a fantastic, fascinating character.

Has this been the case from day 1, or is it a recent development? I’ve got all three seasons in my Netflix queue and am looking forward to seeing T-Bag at his most menacing in season 1, but it would be kind of nice if I could have some sympathy for the protagonist. :slight_smile:

ETAgain to add: Robert Knepper is another great actor I need to follow closely…but that’s another thread for another time.

I first saw him on As The World Turns back in '87, and have been following his career ever since.

I came into the thread to mention that I first noticed him on Grace Under Fire too. He’s been someone I liked ever since.

I enjoyed Invasion quite a bit. I was very disappointed when it was cancelled. Fichtner was the best thing about it.