Wire stripper for tough braided fiberglass insulation?

For high temperature wire that is insulated with braided fiberglass, often with some kind of filler or impregnation that makes the fiberglass hard and dense and glues it to the conductor, there must be special strippers that work better than the typical squeeze-and-strip devices, the notched-blade pliers, and so forth. How do I find them? Is there a special term for these?

This stuff is nasty. I always wind up whittling away with a razor blade to clean it up. It takes longer than I like, and leaves me with glass splinters.