Witcher 3

I just can’t get into Witcher 3.
I can’t play the game for more than a couple hours at a time.
By contrast, I already have something like 173 hours into Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin.

Yes, W3’s graphics are amazing and the combat is quite visceral but W3 just doesn’t get me hard.
I know it’s been getting amazing reviews and I’m sure lots of people believe it absolutely deserves a 10 but I just can’t get into it.
Does anyone else agree with me or am I smoking too much Super Lemon Haze?
(Yeah, dope is legal in Seattle. But I digress…)

This has nothing to do with anything else but WHY IS ALIYA MUSTAFINA SO HOT!!!

Conan OBrien on the subject:
https://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=Aoi7I2geqZS02T3ZSM1WZ1ObvZx4?p=conan+witcher+3&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8&fr=yfp-t-901&fp=1

I’ve found the game has already provided nearly a hundred hours of obsessive gaming, and I don’t think I’m halfway through it. Unfortunately, the recent announcement of Fallout 4 has led me to believe I need to play Fallout 3 some more, so Ciri will remain in limbo for a bit.

I feel the same way. I’m playing it and enjoying it but it definitely hasn’t hooked me like other open world games such as Skyrim, FO3/NV, Dragon Age: Inquisition, etc. No idea why. It’s a good game and obviously well made but it’s just lacking a special something to make me want to spend hours at end with it.