With a knicknack Googlewhack...

corncrake dipstick

I still have it! :slight_smile:

Though in a sense I don’t. Invidious courgette don’t cut it no more. :frowning:

Don’t forget to register your whacks on the whackstack. I am Number 1 right now. :smiley: Put your location as SDMB and lets see if we can clog up that top 10!

Results 1 - 10 of about 218 for anaerobic kaleidoscope. - no - Results 1 - 10 of about 506 for anthropomorphic kaleidoscope.

Results 1 - 10 of about 67 for anthropomorphic anaerobiosis - that’s better

Results 1 - 3 of about 5 for combative anaerobiosis - getting there

Results 1 - 10 of about 74 for ablative anaerobiosis. - no, that’s worse

Your search - rustic anaerobiosis - did not match any documents. - too far

Results 1 - 1 of 1 for omniscient anaerobiosis - yes! got it!

:slight_smile:

hagiographic trapezoid

When I heard of this game a while ago, it was finding two words that bring up exactly two pages. Much more challenging, IMHO.

Still looking, but I did manage to stumble across this website.

Really answers a lot of questions, doesn’t it?

Hmmm, I had little trouble bringing up two pages for a lot of the combinations I tried.

Marmoset caddishness.

Those damn marmosets…

pilsner anthropomorphization.

Mmm. Emotional beer.

cues synchronicity music

I was trying to find more. I was falling back on the good old magic chimichanga.

I tried “chimichanga minutiae”

Check out the fourth result for that search.

Got one:

Lingonberry zoroastrianism

I found one other — hypermixolydian zoroastrian — pretty much off the bat, but dictionary.com doesn’t recognize “hypermixolydian” (a musical mode.)

Got one as well.

Knickknacks Googlewhackers

But Googlewhack won’t let me record it, dammit…

:smack:

Speaking of music: chimichanga syncopation (1).
I too, have developed a chimichanga fixation (2). What is that **chimichanga effluvium ** (1) around here?

There were several reports of chimichanga kleptomania (6) and an equal number of chimichanga phobias.
There are only 2 instances each of a **chimichanga lobotomy ** and a chimichanga tonsillectomy.
Picking a theme: chimichanga placenta (8); chimichanga ovary (4); chimichanga fallopian (2); ectopic chimichanga (1).
Chimichanga hematoma (1) is not a widespread problem: only 1 hit.
Chimichanga eczema and **chimichanga psoriasis ** are also problems that concern only 1 site; though there are 67 reports of itchy chimichanga.
There is only 1 schizoid chimichanga, but there are 197 paranoid chimichangas. Though, 4 hits is entirely 4 hits too many for chimichanga psychosis.
There are 256 reports of anal chimichanga; but only 5 chimichanga proctologists on call.
3 hits for chimichanga microcosm; but only 1 for chimichanga macrocosm.
3 hits for Hippocratic chimichanga; not to be outdone by Socratic chimichanga: 1.
1 hit for chimichanga fraternization.

Good word, Jeff!

gobsmacked whippoorwill

What type of distended zoophiliac do you take me for? :eek:

eurythromicin ass

ambsace liberalism

Would anyone care for some curiously refreshing autochthonous peppermints?

Nope, sorry. Misspellings don’t count. :stuck_out_tongue:

Dave Gorman, the man who found 54 people in the world with his name and met them, wrote a book about his Googlewhack Adventure. Basically, he found googlewhacks and tried to build up a chain of meeting the owners of the websites, and them finding googlewhacks. Very funny book, but I think this man might be a slight fruitcake (or eccentric as we brits would say :stuck_out_tongue: ).

Anyway, I don’t have a googlewhack to add, so I will hasten to the exit from the thread and trouble you no more until I have one.

</coat>