Woah, Coldfire

Coldfire, I’m doing you a favour

grienspace, I’m doing you a favor.

Hey, leave my ass alone you two

Thanks Munch :smiley:

sirtonyh would like you to do him a favor.

Dammit, I knew that. Well, I am a foreigner, you know.

Still, I’m waiting to hear what word Taxguy would prefer.

Tax who?

Right-wing what?

Who has Coldfeet?

What?

My name is Zoe, now where was I going?..

[Nelson]

Ha Ha…

[/Nelson]

Coldie got pitted, Coldie got pitted.

N’yah… N’yah…

If you drank more Bundaberg Rum in Amsterdam your world would be a different place, that’s for sure. Not quite so Orange, for starters! Heh Heh Heh

Cheers, bugalugs!

Speaking of 666, I was testing my new pager on Saturday and put that in as the callback number.
Only I goofed and called someone’s else’s pager by mistake.

I wonder what they thought.
Sorry for the hijack. And kudos to Taxguy.

Shouldn’t I get some kind of thanks for all these cheap posts?

The nerve of some posters…pad their post counts at my expense.

Thanks for being such a dingbat, Reeder. We all really appreciate being able to post about it.

I stand by my post. Cheney is making money off of Halliburton.

I stand by my post: Reeder is a nitwit.

Been called worse by better.

But I don’t stoop to calling names.

That’s juvenile.

I may have missed the thread or threads where Reeder was proven to be so stupid.
Can someone explain in 50 words or less, what everyones beef with him is?

Of course Cheney is tied to Halliburton, and of course that’s why they get big fat no-bid contracts. You’re not a dingbat because you believe those things, you’re a dingbat because you can’t argue, reason or convince for shit, and you make normal liberals look bad with your inane ramblings.

vanilla-he’s the left-wing december.

Almost EXACTLY like december.

I’ll give it a shot. Reeder appears to believe that the Bush administration is, if not the greatest evil in history, certainly up in the top ten. This may or may not be the case, but Reeder has made it his personal mission to ‘educate’ us on the many injustices of the Bush crew, since we apparently are incapable of monitoring this situation on our own. Unfortunately, he shows little sign of critical thinking and the information he cherry-picks to “prove” his preconceived point is simply unreliable and quite often has been shown to be incorrect; cf. his recent claim that the fact that Cheney owns mutual funds of the Vanguard Group ‘proves’ that he is illegally recieving income from Halliburton.

Furthermore, he seems to post to a schedule; rather than launching a thread when he might have a concrete issue for discussion, he seems to post on his given subject with the idea of always having an anti-Bush thread on view, rather than risking waiting until he’s got something concrete to discuss. He’s like the mad preacher on the street corner that you have to edge past on the way to work each morning; he may have nothing to say on any given day, but by damn, he’s gonna fill in the gaps with loud speechfying until he does.

For his ludicrously simplistic view of current affairs, and stubborn refusal to learn from his repeated errors of fact, maybe 'stupid is too harsh a word. But jeez, I wouldn’t be surprised if scientists found that the mass between his ears was the density of plutonium.