Woah, Coldfire

No, clearly, Reeder is left.

what wring said.

In this thread, cainxinth asked for examples of phrases derived from foreign languages. So, qua, from the adverbial ablative feminine of qui, ‘who’, means “in the capacity of”. As examples,
Coldfire qua poster thinks that Reeder is a buffoon.
Coldfire qua moderator is obliged to execute board rules without bias.

What wring said the first time. Although, what wring said the second time is also accurate beyond question.

Taxguy’s post count is 666.

Well, now let’s not panic - we all know 666 = 18, as in line 18 on our standard IRS 1040:

Line 18-23-DEDUCTIONS
See “Instructions for Page 1” for allowable Adjustments. Enter total “Adjustments to Income” from Federal Form 1040 or 1040A. Must attach Form 2106 for employee business expense; Form 3903 for moving expenses; Front page of Federal Form 1040 for all other adjustments. (IRA, SEP, Alimony, etc.).

Hmm. On second thought, you have a point there. :smiley:

That’s interesting, because from my viewpoint, World Eater’s first post, while perhaps a bit wordy, nevertheless sharply defined the boundaries of the argument. OTOH, I felt his second post didn’t really add much of substance to the discussion.

Er, much like mine.

See! You guys put your fit down on the Nazi Mod Races and it just comes back to bite you in the ass!

Yep.

Coldfire 37, manhattan 32.

Your memory may well be better than mine, but I think it was Eutychus, rather than any admin. I went back and looked at those threads, but the relevant mod/admin posts all seem to have been deleted.

The boards been pretty slow, so I didn’t search as thoroughly as I would’ve liked, so if someone can find one of those statements, please post it.

Ah, here it is: The Great Nazi Mod Races are Over

Well, in fairness, that just means you have to pit a mod or admin for a reason. Which was the case with this thread. Not a very good reason, mind you, but still.

So, I’m in the lead. Cool.

I’m sure Taxguy would agree.

Considering that went about as far over my head as a 747 in mid-flight, I’ll just concur with Giraffe’s assesment of WorldEaters’ post about the TaxGuy

Personally, I think sirtonyh is talking out of his ass in that last post.

His dismount was good, now let’s see what the judges say.

Yeah, sirtonyh pretty much screwed it.

<Blazing Saddles>
TaxGuy Johnson is right!
</BS>

I’ve got to agree with TaxGuy’s deduction.

[sub]This post brought to you by “Bad Puns-R-Us.”[/sub]

When Taxguy talks, everyone listens.

Giraffe’s assessment of sirtonyh’s relative ignorance on the subject of World Eater’s somewhat rambling dissertation on the accuracy of TaxGuy’s description of Coldfire’s invective against Reeder is, in carrot’s considered opinion, the single most insightful post ever seen in The BBQ Pit.

And carrot takes the lead in the Name Droppers Race!