Wolverine's Berry Rampage WHAT?!

:bangng head against desk:
OW! OW! OW! OW! OW!
Must. . … . . .get. . … . …image… . …out. . . … …of … . . . . . .head…

Baskin Robbins fan chimes in:

First off, the Spirit flavor isn’t Stallion of the Cinnamon. It’s Spirit Smore.

We’re supposed to be fighting ignorance here, ok?

Secondly, have you had the Wolverine Berry Rampage Sundae?

I have.

What do you think all those squeezed up berries and juice like?

Blood and guts, Bub.

As Sundaes go, it’s pretty damn tough.

Y’all are just bitchin’ because you’re not manly enough to have one.

I’ve also had the Chocolate Vortex Sundae, which is based on Storm.

This is pretty good, and like Halle Berry, it’s not really chocolate, and it’s not really vanilla.

Well, in all truth…

This is why the characters are there.

Ex-Lax Flavor? :eek:
Since you set yourself up for that one----- :wally

Magneto’s Iron Filing Crunch!

I agree! How dare BR sully the mythic, heroic legacy of the, uh, fake cartoon guy.

:wink:

Welcome to America, land of the tie in!

slice, you cracked me up.

My dad once had a sample of–I kid you not–chocolate chili pepper ice cream. If that’s not a Pyro flavor, I don’t know what is.

Wolverine is a howling, saliva-spraying, bloodthirsty berserker.

He is a rugged outdoorsmen, needing no tools or supplies, able to make sturdy shelter and a banquet from what the forest provides.

He is also the noble, warrior poet samurai.

He is also the tender, caring protector of children.

#1 doesn’t lend itself to ice cream. But, the rest do. Wolverine would definitely know what season wild berries grow in, where to find them, and which ones are safe and tasty. Every samurai devoted himself to art of some kind-poetry, caligraphy, bonsai, and I’m guessing gourmet cooking was an acceptable choice. Would Logan, smoking a cheroot at the local dive, decide to go out and make himself some ice cream?ummm No. Would Logan, taking shelter from a hurricane, brave the weather to go berry picking and MacGyver up an ice cream maker for the little girl who has been seperated from her cake, presents, and family by the storm? I think that he would.