Woman makes stupid choice, gets mad at results

Lawyer Milloy never went to law school as far as I know, but he was a pretty good pro football player.

I think, “Son of Psycho Mom”, would be more apropos. :eek:

My half brother named his son Falling Rain and his daughter Tashina Rainbow. We call them Rainy and Tashina.
I used to work with Janice Hurlbutt. It was her married name. I think I would have kept my maiden name…

Well, mixdenny, I got it. It was only one of two episodes of Seinfeld I ever watched and was hilarious.

Do these kind of parents think about their kids and how they’ll have to deal with a lifetime of smirks and explanations when they tell people their names?

I used to work for a company with a CEO whose name was Champion. He would start many of his speeches by introducing himself, then get a chuckle by saying, “My mother did that to me.”

The I found out that Champion was his *second middle *name. So he did it to himself.

One of my customer contact’s last name is Bunshaft. UGH! Bunshaft and Hurlbutt are the kind of names you don’t want to have while in junior high (middle school). :o

Hey, I got it. But she said that wasn’t it, so I guessed something else :slight_smile:

I see hundreds of names each day. I once saw a “Victor Champion.” And just yesterday I saw a first name of “Perfecto.” I once had a repeat customer at a retail store named “Immaculate Conceptíon.”

“Squire” is unusual, but nothing so terrible as an three part, eight syllable name that sounds like a real estate firm from a British stage farce.

Oops, misspelled it. “Immaculate Concepción”

I also forgot to add, I wouldn’t have made fun of the name if I were going to the shower, but I would have gotten the mother a copy of the children’s picture book, Tikki Tikki Tembo.

Knew a dean at college named “Dr. Nurse.” He pointed out ruefully that it could have been worse – his first name was Ronald – and his mother’s maiden name? McDonald.

Some funny names have real cachet. I met Colgate W. Darden IV – the fourth of that name! – while he was attending a school that shared his name.

Let’s see . . . cart, dart . . .

That’s her middle name. Her full name is Crystal Shanda Lear.

Well, apparently SOMEONE wanted to spend at least a minute or two.

Mom was certain I was going to be a girl, and that my name would be Candace. Not too bad, really. Alas, I was born with a boy’s body. Still, word is it took no small amount of persuasion to not proceed with the planned name anyway. One of my uncles (whom I suspect is my real dad, but nobody’s talking) offered his middle name for me, and that one stuck.

I knew a Sergeant Sargent. One was his rank, one was his name.

Supposedly the King and Queen of some country named their daughter Leia. So we now have an actual real person named Princess Leia.
The Queen of Belgium during WW2 was Queen Beatrice, although I doubt anyone ever called her Queen Bea.
I doubt you’ll ever beat the people who wanted to name their kid Satan.

Or Dime-bag.

Princess Leah of Norway. Note spelling :wink:

Hey, hey!

Did he report to Major Major Major Major?