Women, do you wear underwear/panties underneath your pajama pants?

I sleep naked.

As soon as I get home I shuck my jeans in favor of shorts or sweats, I don’t wear panties with that stuff.

I actually checked to see if I was wearing any underroos before posting. Underwear are like Almond Joy - sometimes you feel like it and sometimes you don’t.

Full underwear. I never go commando anyway. I do panty liners for freshness. I wear my old crappy bras to bed. The girls are big and heavy and I don’t like the floppiness.

No undies under pajamas. It’s just not as comfy and sleep inducing.

I’ll be in DeepLiquid’s bunk.

My wife wears undies and pj’s. So do I.

Skidmarks on your pj’s are just nasty. :stuck_out_tongue: Gotta wear something to keep the pj’s clean.

Though my girls are just 34B, I wear a bra because gravity doesn’t care whether or not you’re asleep; I’m overly protective of my non-floppiness.

Momma had a rule: Always wear your panties. The only exception was with your bathing suit. We even wore our panties under our dance leotards.

I guess that stuck with me - I feel very uncomfortable without panties on. The only time you will catch me without them is when I’m wearing swim clothes.

I also sleep in a soft bra. It’s not uncomfortable in the least - it’s not got any wires or anything.

So yes, I do wear panties and a soft bra with my nightie or pajamas. I also wear sox in the wintertime. If I am somewhere that is really friggin’ cold, I will also wear a knit cap. :slight_smile:

Panties yes, bra no. When I was eleven or so I remember being given my first training bra and wondering what women did at night. Mom’s answer was that you can wear it to bed, but it’s probably more comfortable if you don’t. I still think that’s a pretty good answer.

Ew. How do you people get skidmarks? Like, don’t you wipe? I have never in my life had skid marks (except maybe when I was a little kid).

Skidmarks don’t happen too often, but sometimes cheap TP doesn’t completely do the job. Especially after a greasy Mexican dinner.

Romance suffered a little when I learned girls get them too. They are kind of gross.

Hahaha, I’m laughing and ew’ing at this at the same time. Groooossssss!

I guess my husband does get them once in a while, usually when we’re skiing or backcountry camping or something.

Never a bra while sleeping. There’s nothing that needs supporting or containing. Underwear, I wear most of the time - I usually sleep in a shirt, and underwear. I have a lot of vaginal discharge some days. :smiley: Mmm, cervical mucus. Underwear can be changed daily, but I like to wear pants and pj pants multiple times.

I am meticulous about cleaning my ass, so no skidmarks ever.

I sleep naked 99% of the time. I don’t even own jammies. If there is an occasion where I need to wear somthing to sleep in, it will be a big t-shirt and panties.

Just the thought of “skidmarks” makes me nauseated. I can guarantee you that neither my hubby or me ever leaves any poo in our underwear.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen it in my girls (ages 7 and 10) underwear either.

Keep wiping until you are clean. If necessay use Cotonelle wipes, or even baby wipes.

I don’t really understand 1) why people think wearing the same pair of underwear for 24 hours is somehow weird, and 2) what kind of underwear you’re wearing where you need to “air yourself out” every so often.

Wearing underwear for that long feels kind of grody to me. I don’t think it’s like anything bad will happen if you don’t air yourself out and it’s not about a specific underwear type. I think I just feel fresher when I haven’t been encased in the same pair of undies for so long. Plus I shower twice a day so taking a shower and putting on a pair of underwear I’ve just had on would feel pretty nasty.

Speaking for the GF, no to bra, yes to panties.

Sometimes yes, sometimes no.

If I’m dressing from my clothes into my jammies, I tend to leave the underwear I was wearing on.

If I take a bath and then crawl into my jammies, I don’t bother to either get a new pair of underwear or use the old one.

I wear panties under pj pants or nightgowns. No bra, but, like Skammer’s wife, I suffer from terminally cold feet, so most of the time, I go to bed in socks.

You are exactly me, except my girls are medium sized. :slight_smile: