Women find male genitals replusive, and most men don't even know it

You are right. Your girlfriend does enjoy that. :smiley:
*Sorry, I couldn’t help posting it after I thought of it.

Not cool.

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

I’ve never seen a turtle.

Hey!
That is not what the lady said, you are putting words in her mouth.

She said she did not find a penis attractive OR repulsive
So NO not Nuff said

I dont find fingers attractive, i dont find them repulsive, they simply are a non factor.
And you edited the lady’s other text to make it sound like she was pretty much buying a husband with sex.

Is this how you manufacture your data?

Me smells Troll :confused:

Can we list other body parts we don’t find neither attractive nor repulsive? My list is long.

Or at least self-respecting non-prostitutes. Oh waaaaaaait…

I’m not much into elbows. Or collarbones. And, being very much a legs woman, I find skinny legs bring out the Feeding Mother in me big time, on either sex; definitely not the I Wanna Have Your Babies (Or Better Not) side. God, there was this guy at work the other day… gorgeous hair but ugh, those legs, I’ve seen vegetarian kabobs with more meat.

This is a warning for accusing another poster of being a troll. Do not do this outside the Pit.

If you suspect someone is a troll, please dnftt, report, or pit. It should be very easy to not respond to someone being wrong on the internet if you follow that recommendation.

[/moderating]

This is still going on? The women have spoken, there is your sample survey size. I don’t think anyone decent would want some random person showing them their genitals, but if they care for the person, i’m sure they wouldn’t mind, and probably would like it. Saying women only want to trade sex for something is a weak argument. First, if it was true, and it still goes on then it is a fair trade and nothing inherently wrong with it. But it not being the case in the majority, what about the women who are with poor men, ONLY because they have a big penis? Explore that angle as well. Examine that argument and it blows yours to pieces.

On the right man, there’s no body part I don’t find attractive. On the wrong man… well, ugly is bone-deep.

Aw, can’t we let it die of mockery and disrespect? Pleeeeze, Uncle Tom, pleeeze?

There’s not enough bragging in this thread, so in that spirit:

I’ve had partners before who were insatiable and wanted it several times a day. I’ve even had sex a number of times a number of times in public places because she, not me, couldn’t wait until we got home.

Just outliers I guess.

I’m uncut, but my partners wouldn’t know that, since they only ever see it at DEFCON <whichever DEFCON corresponds to fully erect>

Well, I have to admit, considered in isolation from the rest of a person the penis is possibly the silliest looking part of the body, except maybe for the nose. This in no way ever deterred me from enjoyment of sex. It’s not the appearance of the organ that disgusts me when I’m subjected to unsolicited exposure or dick pics. It’s the idea that the owner of said organ thinks that’s the right way to behave.

Glad you broke the ice with the bragging. I wanted to so badly and I will now. I have been with insatiable women before and my own experience is what I’m basing a lot of what I know of.

My [cut] member is not the prettiest, but I’ve NEVER had any complaints, quite a few compliments though, from very “honest” women too, that say what is on their mind without reservation… whether or not I was broke or during the time with any of them, had no bearing on anything, they didn’t want anything but the sex.

If both are in it just for the sex, and its an equal trade, OP’s point is rendered invalid.

As we all know, broke college students live a celibate life.

Another woman chiming in.

I remember my husband, when we first started dating, accusing me of using him for sex. Not that he complained too strenuously, but he was worried.

When I was younger and inexperienced I didn’t find penises attractive, but I’d have never used the word repulsive to describe them.

I like(my husband specifically) naked men. In all their glory.

Little story. My husband, in our old home, used to run to the back fence when I was leaving for work, and he’d flash me as I drove by. I loved it! Not only because it was damn funny, but it was a nice view.

The funny (although not funny-haha) thing about guys like the OP, the /redpill crowd who accuse women of using sex only as a tool or something to “give away”, is that while they think they’re revealing the Deep Truths of the Universe to a slavish audience, they only reveal one thing about them : they’ve never seen a woman have some real fun. Never seen a woman fucked right. You know, legs a-twitching, hands a-clawing, face somewhere between a seizure and some really bad seafood, back arching halfway into a U… you know, a woman fucked well enough that she’ll leave you alone.

Which is sad for them, really, not just because it’s one of the most beautiful sights in the world, but because in my opinion, it’s a soul cleansing sight too. There’s some kind of… I dunno, absolution to be found, knowing you’ve just gone and let that happen to a lady you like. Maybe that’s just me :slight_smile:

You just don’t get it, do you? It’s because they found your penis unattractive that they kept removing it from sight; that’s why it’s called playing hide-the-cannoli!

No we’re not.

Regards,
Shodan

Broke college students likely have a financially secure future. So they’re a good long-term investment for women, that’s why they get access to sex.

A more accurate question: have you ever seen a woman have sex with a homeless man? No? Neither have I.

That is such a weak argument. I can point out anyone on the street and say I have not seen them have sex and it would be true. The homeless must have sex, as sex is essentially an intrinsic human desire, both male and female are broke, they both want sex, they get it from each other. No one is trying to gain the upper hand or take advantage of the other if its mutual.

Alright I’ll just ask it straight out, Why do you hate women and wieners so much? This thread has captured the hell out of my curiosity, I can’t help but wonder.