Wonka's Golden Tickets in the Real World

“Springfield has got football fever! My prescription? Take two tickets and call me in the morning. (Warning: Tickets should not be taken internally.)”
“See? Because of me, they have a warning now.”

Homer Simpson aside, in the 2005 film, gluttonous Augustus Gloop is depicted as biting into a Wonka Bar and only realizing after it tastes rather funny does he discover he’s won a Golden Ticket. So it could happen.

Other thoughts:
Some countries are more populous than others, so perhaps we can eliminate small countries with miniscule levels of chocolate consumption. (For argument’s sake, let’s say Wonka distributes his candy in all countries of the world.) Some little Pacific islands could probably be counted out. I was going to eliminate the Vatican (population: less than 1,000), but then again, the Pope is German, so maybe he eats chocolate too.
Do prisons give chocolate to their inmates? What if a convicted felon wins? I don’t think Charles Manson’s gonna be allowed in the factory. What if a recluse wins? Would Salinger give up his solitude to visit the magnificent factory?

Laboring under inhumane conditions, no less … “But then again the Loompas seem to lack perspective throughout: they keep saying that if you follow their little moral ditties then you’ll be happy like them, which sounds pretty good until you realize they’re a bunch of orange midgets in a labor camp.” (Lore Sjoberg)