WOO, I've got three liters of wine tonight!

And since I don’t have any work tomorrow, I plan on getting hammered! Hell yeah! Of course, I won’t be drinking anywhere NEAR all of it. But I’ll do my best.
Oh, and I’m waiting on getting this name changed. Hung Mung I shall be once again!

Need help?

Tripler
I’ve got some extra cheese, crackers, ‘n’ some sausage. . .

C’mon down! I’m all about cheese and sausage!

Holy shit, I just realized that looks kind of wrong.
Eh. Fuck it. BRING ON THE CHEESE AND SAUSAGE!!

None of that would happen to be…red red wine, would it? Because I can get plain stupid happy on that stuff.

:smiley:
Yellow Tail Cabernet Merlot is open. I’ve not opened the Yellow Tail Merlot, though I’m seriously considering it, just for a change of pace. I LOVE this stuff.

Red, red wine, you make me feel so fine,
You keep me rocking all of the time.

Red, red wine, you make me feel so grand,
I feel a million dollars when you’re just in my hand.

Red, red wine, you make me feel so sad,
Any time I see you go it makes me feel so sad.

Red, red wine, you make me feel so fine,
Monkey pack him rizla on the sweet dep line…

Huh?? Ahh, who cares. Bottom’s up.

Well I’m here. Where’s my mom?

WOW. I’m going to let the obvious joke go and consider having another cig. Wowsers.

Har!

If you even manage to get through HALF of that wine, by tomorrow morning your head will feel like it has had TEN litres of molten lead pumped into it.

Have a good night, and keep posting here 'til you pass out, mkay?

:smiley:

Hey, I just noticed that you have your location as Nashville, yet you are talking in litres rather than imperial measurements.

Do you Merkins use the metric system now, at least for booze calibrations? :confused:

If I manage to go through a whole 1.5 liter bottle of wine, I will be dually impressed with myself. I’ve killed about a third of the bottle so far. Have no doubt, I shall continue posting until my spelling is like that of a third grader, and my vision like that of my grandmother. Gads, I love my wine.

I’m talking in litERs, the number that’s on the outside of my bottle of Aussie wine.

Wotcher drinking then?

And I’d say he’s well on the way boys and girls.

Heh. :wink:

Yellow Tail Cabernet Merlot, 2004. I have another 1.5 liter of Merlot, but this bottle caused me no end of trouble with the cork so I’m not opening the next. I’m a merlot kind of guy, but I can dig shiraz and cabernet sauvignon. I decided to try the Cabernet Merlot on a gamble and it’s alright. It actually took longer to get used to than I thought, but then I tend to think of flavors in synesthetic terms. Good stuff, either way. Cheap, tasty and effective. :slight_smile:

Still serious for a bit, are you saying you’ve bought a 1.5 LITRE bottle of Aussie plonk?

Down here, we can only buy 750ml (or sometimes 1 litre when one of the wineries is wanting to offload their bad batch from the previous vintage).

If we want to buy bulk wine, we have to get a Chateau de Cardboard.

Serious as a heart attack. 1.5 liters each. My dad buys cases of medium priced stuff so he and my mom don’t have to make a trip to the liquor store every week. $12.99 for one-anna-half liters of fine Australian vino, before taxes.

Of course, a philistine such as I wouldn’t know the difference between Chateau Shit and Dom Perignon.