Worf v Chewbacca, who wins

I’d say that I’d have to know what size pin you’re talking about…

gee. leave a lackwit an opening…
yawn

Yes, dimbo, I write tech manuals. And novels. And patents. And illustrations.
Oh, you think there are writers i haven’t met? … (grasps his wheelchair) … unbelievable… My point is that no reasonable person would claim to have created a complete, totally satisfying, world all on their own. Not unless they were Philip K. Dick-like and spending time-outs in sanitoriums.

next, wankers?

Like this comment, tho.

partly_warmer if you don’t like it get out of the damn thread and read something else or take it to the pit. You’re just hijacking this to bejesus.

ok yojimbo. accepted.

That actually was probably a bit harsh sounding.

Sentiment remains but I apologize for snapping at you.

:slight_smile:

Oh and Chewie by a mile. Worf would be too busy worrying about his honour to notice the fast moving 7 foot rug descending on him.

Agreed. Chewie all the way.

Who’d win in a fight between partly_warmer and SPOOFE?

Does SPOOFE have a toothbrush in your hypothetical fight?

Is Worf holding a moon?

Chewie’s dead? :frowning:

When did this happen? Which movie did he die in? I thought Chewie moved to Endor to live with the Ewoks.

Let us learn from this, my children. Let us combat our ignorance.

The lesson is: fundamentalism is not limited to the field of religious belief.

Sua

Worf was woefully mis-used in the early to mid-seasons on ST:TNG. When he moved to DS9, it was shown that he was, in fact, a badass. One memorable episode had him and some other characters captured by the Jem’Hadar and Worf used as a hand-to-hand combat training aid. Every Jem’Hadar soldier that faced Worf died, with Worf fighting all day every day and only being allowed to rest so he could eat, sleep, and tend to his own injuries. At one point the cell door opens, and Worf walks in holding his ribs. General Martok follows, proclaiming “A hundred victories!” Finally, near the end of the episode, an exhausted and hurting Worf faces the Jem’Hadar commander. They fight, and the Jem’Hadar gets the upper hand. Worf drags himself to his feet and starts fighting again, only to fall again. Worf drags himself to his feet again. The Vorta camp commander tells the Jem’Hadar to kill Worf. The Jem’Hadar refuses, saying something like “No, look in his eyes. Even if I kill him, I still won’t defeat him.”

That being said, Worf is not a push-over. (also, please notice the spelling of his name - no “H”, no “A”) Neither is Chewbaaca, although the only time we ever saw Chewie fight unarmed it was against Imperial Stormtroopers - a blidnfolded toddler could take out a squad of stormies without breaking a sweat.

So, to the point:

Strength vs strength: Worf’s gonna get his arms pulled out of the sockets.

Strength and cunning: Could be close. Worf is a cunning and resourceful fighter, but so is Chewie. Worf would have a good chance of winning, however, as long as it’s Worf as his character was written on DS9. I’d say, too close to call, as long as Chewie doesn’t get a good grip on Worf.

Fixing a tempermental hyperdrive/warp drive: Chewie, hands down.

Chess/holo-chess: Worf.

From what I’ve heard from a couple people I know who read the books, he died in one of the books from the series.

347!!! I have pictures!!

Actually, neither would win, because Chewie died a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, and Worf hasn’t been born yet.

He said: “I cannot defeat him. I can only kill him.”

Definitely a great moment of retribution for Worf (“It’s Worf, madame. Not Woof”).

Actually, I think Worf would handle Chewie quite easily. In TESB, Chewi’s held back by two stormtroopers rather easily, whereas Worfie habitually takes out gangs of bad guys.

Hold on Can a wookie using the magic powers of Deux Machina have the ability to have back up organs to replce damaged ones.

Sure Chewie gets the first blow and pops a few internal organs on the Klingon. But while he’s doing his Wookie victory pin dance Worf lays him on a slab with a klingon death grip.
nuff said

Sorry, I have to take exception to that. IIRC, Chewie started to fight the stormtroopers but stopped when Han yelled at him to stop it. He was easily held because he wasn’t struggling.

Personally, I think Chewie would shred Worf into coleslaw with his claws.

I think it depends if Worf has weapons of any kind.

I forget, did he have any while tussling with the Jem’hadar?

Chewie’s probably go the edge in strength, but fur doesn’t stop a bat’leth. If Chewie can’t even get in range to grab/punch for fear of being punctured, Worf wins. Otherwise, worf’s lack of claws, or anything else sharp does him in.

Oh, and it was one of the newer books called Vector Prime in which chewie bit it. I dont’ know the details, since I refuse to waste more reading time on crappy StarWars books.