World of Warcraft: Legion general discussion thread 19 July 2016

As you did with WoD. I find the consistency absurdly comforting. :o

I had to google that. I guess I haven’t read enough Vonnegut.

As I mentioned in my comments on the WoD thread, PvP is only interesting to me from an intellectual perspective. Game design theory, basically. If I get ganked, I don’t usually bother to even fight back, and if I camped, I log out and play an alt. Es machs nichts to me, but I can see how the changes might be concerning to actual PvPers.

Will I be able to clear out my completely-full void storage? Will I be able to force myself to clear out my void storage, even if the new transmog system would let me? :smiley:

I have an arcane mage alt and just about the only thing I could hope for is solo survivability. It sucked at the beginning of WoD to lose the only in-combat self healing available, given the lack of mobility or damage mitigation.

The new areas look interesting. So does the new lore, although I will probably wind up doing a lot of eyerolling at the awkward retcons they’ll probably choose to do. (Yeah, actually, lore matters to me. I’ve been gaming in this franchise since Warcraft: Orcs and Humans, and I like my stories to be internally consistent.) And demon hunters have no great attraction for me.

I just hope they haven’t broken MM hunter too badly.