Worst. Float. Ever.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/030303/170/3ek8c.html&e=2&ncid=996
I don’t know if the designer got their point across, do you?
:eek:

My.

God.

" :eek: "

And I want you to know that my subconscious mind dutifully reported that name as “Ina Assbender”.

Ain’t the Internet grand. :smiley:

That’s hilarious. Gotta love German people.

The French however…

And in case Yahoo takes the picture down, I will record for posterity that for “emerging from the buttocks of”, you can substitute “being shat out of”, with Uncle Sam down on all fours and his naked butt just a-hangin’ out there.

It’s actually a very pointed piece of political humor, but I mean, golly.

Ho. Ly. Shit. :eek:

That’s the funniest thing I’ve seen since 9:17 this morning!

[South Park]

Dude, what the fuck is wrong with German people?!

[/South Park]

/Matt Lauer/

"*And we have a new balloon this year in the * Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. *From our friends across the Atlantic in Germany. How would * you describe it, Katie?"

/Matt Lauer/

And not a hair out of place.

Never mind that! This should be adopted everywhere!

Ya know, we could never get away with something like this in the States. Imagine, if you will, someone trying to have a float showing Chirac coming out of Saddam’s ass in one of our parades. Won’t happen. Not because people would bitch that it’s insulting to the French, but because it shows a naked ass! Saddam kissing Chirac would be okay, but a naked ass? Not gonna happen.

[Dana Carvey as George Bush I]It’s bad! It’s bad![/DCaGBI]

heh heh.

Prudish Americans would indeed be offended at the nakedness of that ass.

And frankly, I’m kind of glad I won’t have to see that image in the US. You know how we are. We have to do everything bigger and better.

Aack!

That’s really really ugly!

Y’know, Uncle Sam could sure use some extra time on the ol’ treadmill. Or else that German polyp just makes his ass look big.

Hmmmm, the thread title made me think of the time that I had a craving for a root beer and vanilla ice cream float. Unfortuneately, the only kind of ice cream and pop combo in the house were maple walnut ice cream and diet orange pop. Being adventurous, I tried it anyway. I’d recommend that you DO NOT try this combo, ever.

The resuling brown and orange fizzy clumps in a glass were about as appealing as the German bum float.

That’s been up as a “most viewed”/“most emailed” picture on yahoo news photos for about a month now. I think it’s amazing.

-lv

Saddam kissing Chirac in an American parade - nah, won’t happen unless its a Gay Pride Parade.

[South Park]
Goddammit, that is a big fat ASS!

Ungrateful Germans. If it wasn’t for us, they’d all be speaking … uhh … never mind.

Russian?