Worst moderation on the net

For the record, here’s the previous thread on the pyramids, in which the OP had *more than 800 posts * (out of his 836 total) in a period of six weeks. Apparently this was insufficient to answer all his questions.

As noted, the new thread was in GQ and not directed to Cecil. Given that there was extensive discussion of ramps in the previous thread, there seemed little likelihood that additional new information would be forthcoming.

So long, and thanks for all the seltzer water.
More Mojitos for all!! :smiley:

Decamp, huh? Cool.

I am sorry that you had problems understanding how science works.

Not to mention the impression that Cecil, uh, exists.

Don’t make me ban you for heresy!

No, Cecil Adams exists. Ed Zotti is the figment of the Straight Dope’s imagination.

Or message boards, for that matter.

And then you must spank us!

Somehow I feel like the board has failed in carrying out the prime directive with respect to this fine young mind.

Damn it. How’m I supposed to move up in the ranking if he won’t MENTION me?

Bad, wicked, naughty Zyan… er Zoot!

Well…bye.

We used to have the Apology Wallow, but it was closed along with the Barn House.

If you’re going to argue they’re the worst, shouldn’t you bring up an example of bad moderation?

I think our entire reality exists in the mind of Cecil. Like how St. Elsewhere was inside the mind of an autistic child.

WTF…the freaking pyramids??? THAT’S the bug that crawled up this guy’s ass?

And here I thought this was fallout from one of those interminable pro/anti-Muslim threads…

Well, I guess cladking or was he dopestraight sure told us. :smack:

To express my heartfelt sorrow in an appropriate and meaningful way over the cruel and close-minded manner he was treated here, I just emptied my bladder. That’ll show you. That’ll show you all!

Bwa ha ha ha ha!

You have to watch, and when you see Miller heading towards a thread, you trip him and take his place.

That’s not entirely accurate…

:smiley: